The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

7 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Happy birthday to Panther!

Hope all is well with you mate :)

:) I like your signature quote, Jules. Thank you for your Birthday wish.  I'm looking to be more happier this year, and sincerely applying positivity to my outlook, that I'm borrowing from the support of friends, like yourself, and others. I like to give to others on my Birthday, because it makes me feel good. I wish to offer you comfort and peace. Take care. 

10 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

:) I like your signature quote, Jules. Thank you for your Birthday wish.  I'm looking to be more happier this year, and sincerely applying positivity to my outlook, that I'm borrowing from the support of friends, like yourself, and others. I like to give to others on my Birthday, because it makes me feel good. I wish to offer you comfort and peace. Take care. 

You're most welcome :)

What a lovely idea! Good karma is coming your way! :yourock:

Days come late to California, Reggie, so maybe this is post-due but Happy Birthday all the same to you! Hope you made the best of your Celebration Day.

Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi! Happy Happy! Joy Joy!

:birthday:

Edited by Strider

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:33 PM, slave to zep said:

You're most welcome :)

What a lovely idea! Good karma is coming your way! :yourock:

I appreciate good karma. Thank you. I'll pass that on to you and yours, Jules.

Happy Birthday Reggie! You're a man I both respect an envy. LOL

Rock On, Man! PS. I still have an old pic from you from 2008. Ha! Rock on, Brother. Enjoy.

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Happy Birthday, Morgan!!! :birthday::friends: 

I hope I'm not too early! :P 

Let's kick off the celebrations with the master, James Marshall Hendrix! :cheer: 

Come On, Let The Good Times Roll!!! B) 

Thanks, Preetha! About to kick off the celebration tonight with homemade Ribeye steaks and chocolate lava cakes for dessert. :drool::banana::drinks:

6 hours ago, Walter said:

?Happy Birthday Sath!?

:birthday: 

The steaks and cakes sound great!

?

5 hours ago, Strider said:

:birthday::birthday:

Happy belated birthday to Ledded1! I trust it was a LEDDED day for you. Cheers. :beer:

And a current Happy Birthday to Mr. Sathington Worthington! Drinks and grub are already flowing I bet! Birthday cheers to you, Sath! :drinks:

2 hours ago, Ddladner said:

Happy birthday, ledded1 and Sath! Hope you had a terrific day, and Sath, the steaks and cakes sound perfect! 

:) 

:drinks: 

Thanks, guys! Dinner was superb! Now I'm busy spending my birthday haul online shopping. :D 

money-with-wings.png

1 hour ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

What kind of pizza? I like their Philly Cheese Steak pizza, and and 8 piece wings. Sounds crazy but Dominos has the best wings imo, hands down! :drool:

Well, since my mom is a vegetarian, I ordered a large Vegorama pizza packed with red onions, capsicum, tomato and spinach. While I do like it, the pizza that I really love is called The Godfather! :lol: It's your typical Italian pizza with pepperoni, sausage, olives, etc. :drool:

I googled Philly Cheese Steak pizza and I have to say, it is so mouthwatering, Sath!! 

I gotta say, some of these fast food joints do have their gems like Dominos' chicken wings and McDonalds' cheese burger (yeah, I do eat there, sometimes and I am not ashamed to admit it! :P ) and should never be underestimated! :D 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87