The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Wow....thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes...and from around the world too. Makes me feel special today. Looking at 55 as reaching the speed limit is a better way of looking at the number. I haven't been looking forward to it. But like it or not it's here and not so bad. But you know, I can't drive 55. Of all the places on the net, coming here is the place I like the best.

Badgeholder.....what time of the day were you born? Just wondering who is older. I think I was born at 9 in the evening.

I think I read somewhere we shared a Deep Purple concert back in 75, unbeknownst to each other at the time though. Here's a little birthday ditty for you.

To badgeholder and ledzepfvr........

I'm a little late, but hope both of your Birthdays were Rockin' Great!! :party:

......Missy

I'm late too. :late:

A belated Happy Birthday to both of you :birthday:

Wow....thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes...and from around the world too. Makes me feel special today. Looking at 55 as reaching the speed limit is a better way of looking at the number. I haven't been looking forward to it. But like it or not it's here and not so bad. But you know, I can't drive 55. Of all the places on the net, coming here is the place I like the best.

Badgeholder.....what time of the day were you born? Just wondering who is older. I think I was born at 9 in the evening.

I think I read somewhere we shared a Deep Purple concert back in 75, unbeknownst to each other at the time though. Here's a little birthday ditty for you.

11AM - so I'm older and I get to boss you around!Yeah, I believe we were both at the Calif Jam in '74, right? Nice clip BTW I'm eating cake as we speak

11AM - so I'm older and I get to boss you around!Yeah, I believe we were both at the Calif Jam in '74, right? Nice clip BTW I'm eating cake as we speak

Wait a minute....I have to admit that I made a mistake. Since I don't actually remember the day of my birth I looked up my birth certificate this morning just to verify the time. It seems I was born at 2:19 am. So I guess I am the elder one here.

Ohh right. We both were at Cal Jam I. I had forgot about that one. I was remembering the Deep Purple concert at Long Beach Arena.

My daughter got me some of those tortilla bowl pans so we made some flour tortilla bowls sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, filled with vanilla bean ice cream, fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce and chopped walnuts.

Happy Birthday to Ledded1. :birthday: