Robert documentary

Henrik

Yet another reason it's great to see you back, Henrik!

:blush: Thanks guys, but all the credit should go to 3hrsoflunacy who shared this in the first place!

Jahfin, you're right, I checked the status on the "My videos" page and it's blocked in the US, Canada and Germany by Universal. I've sent in a dispute form, claiming fair use because the music is needed to illustrate the artists' career :blahblah: :blahblah: etc. and so on. I guess my chances are slim but it's worth the try.

Maybe it works if you go through a UK/Mexico-based Proxy server?

Thanks for sorting out that out Deborah, I didn't know somebody else had posted it on Youtube as well. Before you posted those links I was in the process of uploading the file to the web, so if anyone wants it on their Hard-drive it's here: http://hotfile.com/dl/84337655/3d6c035/Robert.Plant.By.Myself.WS.PDTV.XviD-CiA.avi.html Mind you it's probably quicker to just watch with the links Deborah provided.

Apparently it's still unviewable, at least it was for me.

I had no problem with it. You're in the U.S. as well Jahfin so it shouldn't be a problem. I watched the whole hour program and not the four parter. Just type in Robert Plant by myself on YT and you'll find it. Well worth it!

Thanks for sorting out that out Deborah, I didn't know somebody else had posted it on Youtube as well. Before you posted those links I was in the process of uploading the file to the web, so if anyone wants it on their Hard-drive it's here: http://hotfile.com/dl/84337655/3d6c035/Robert.Plant.By.Myself.WS.PDTV.XviD-CiA.avi.html Mind you it's probably quicker to just watch with the links Deborah provided.

Hi Henrik!

Thanks for letting us know it was on you tube. I couldn't get the one you posted to play..and I had been waiting to see this. So through your efforts hopefully now we can all view it:-) It is one of the best interviews of Robert I have heard!

Thanks again :)

I had no problem with it. You're in the U.S. as well Jahfin so it shouldn't be a problem. I watched the whole hour program and not the four parter. Just type in Robert Plant by myself on YT and you'll find it. Well worth it!

I get a message saying "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Same thing happens when I search "Robert Plant By Myself" on YouTube.

Finally got around to watching this last night. I thought it was really well done but oftentimes it seems like big chunks of time were left out of the story. I guess if they had gotten into more detail, it would have turned out to be more like a two hour documentary.

Some where during the end of the interview, Robert mentions that the interview had been going on for a good two hours. So I'm sure there was a chunk of the interview taken out as well as time for a break or two during the process.

Archived