Black Friday

redrum

I went to the mall. It was crazy. I really didn't buy anything, but I wanted to see what it was like. We have some mad people in this world.

It's like a salmon run with the grizzly bears swiping their giant paws. :lol:

I had to go see a teacher at the high school today and school was just let out and I felt like I was going against the tide.

:lol:

Nope. I stay home on Black Friday and put up my tree :)

I got a digital camera for a good deal. As for the tree, we bought a real one this year. It did not look ral big when we went to the farm. When we got it in the living room it looks like a redwood. Had to trim the top to keep it from rubbing on ceiling. nice tree though. Now decorated and will be up for a month through new years. My favorite ornaments are the Rudolph collection I have. The Lion and the snow monster and the charlieinthebox. Remember Charlieinthebox? :o

I got a digital camera for a good deal. As for the tree, we bought a real one this year. It did not look ral big when we went to the farm. When we got it in the living room it looks like a redwood. Had to trim the top to keep it from rubbing on ceiling. nice tree though. Now decorated and will be up for a month through new years. My favorite ornaments are the Rudolph collection I have. The Lion and the snow monster and the charlieinthebox. Remember Charlieinthebox? :o

Charlieinthebox?

:huh:

Archived