Led Zeppelin reunion idea

Elvisaloha

If Robert and the boys are listening I propose a one off live concert using a live satellite based on the Elvis AlohaFrom Hawaii concert.Offered to the highest bidder,The boys could play one fantastic concert live in an acoustically supreme setting(not a huge arena),the concert could be recorded and then sold worldwide as a CD and Dvd release.This would eliminate the need for a long,exhausting and nervewracking world tour that at this point it seems Robert wouldn't be keen to do.aloha!

There's a better chance of me becoming Queen of England than there is of Led Zeppelin reuniting, whether for another one-off show or a full tour. I think at this point the intellectually honest thing to do is admit that it's over and focus on everyone's solo projects as that is what they're currently busy with and focused on.

Why didn't they do a webcast or TV special 3 years ago? There's pro shot footage, but for whatever reason, it hasn't been released.

I do think it was because Live Aid and Atlantic 1988 were bad experiences for them, that they opted not to broadcast it live.

There's a better chance of me becoming Queen of England than there is of Led Zeppelin reuniting, whether for another one-off show or a full tour. I think at this point the intellectually honest thing to do is admit that it's over and focus on everyone's solo projects as that is what they're currently busy with and focused on.

you'd make a good queen

AFAIK, Led Zeppelin officially disbanded on Dec. 4, 1980. The few reunions have been for special occasions, including the Dec. 10, 2007 show. I think it's safe to say that after nearly 3 years since, no one is keen on the idea of another one in the near future.

you'd make a good queen

Ha! I'd make a shitty queen. I don't like too much pomp and circumstance, I would become endlessly annoyed by people constantly bowing or curtsying to me, and I'd probably escape my security detail any chance I got to go shopping or something. Anything to feel normal.

If Robert and the boys are listening I propose a one off live concert using a live satellite based on the Elvis AlohaFrom Hawaii concert.Offered to the highest bidder,The boys could play one fantastic concert live in an acoustically supreme setting(not a huge arena),the concert could be recorded and then sold worldwide as a CD and Dvd release.This would eliminate the need for a long,exhausting and nervewracking world tour that at this point it seems Robert wouldn't be keen to do.aloha!

Wow! You've got one heck of an imagination there mate! :lol:

As long as this is a fun topic to just speculate, I would logically think that the next one off get together would be a sweet acoustic set, just the three of them, and no drummer. No announcement that they will reunite, just show up at one big festival unannounced, walk on stage lined with three chairs up front, sit and have a go for 30-40 minutes.

They have never done any acoustic songs when the three of them played together in one off reunions, since the demise of the band in September 1980 . Pagey and Jonesy play acoustic so well. Robert wouldn't need instruments lowered to a level for him to sing over. And finally, and technically, this would be close to many old Zep shows when Bonzo wasn't on stage with them, in the early acoustic sets (pre 1977). So these would be the unique reasons or angles for them to want to do this.

Possible Songs:

Going To California

Thats The Way

Tangerine

Black Country Woman

and maybe stipped down acoustic interpretations:

Over the Hills and Far Way

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

Ramble On

Archived