Song By Song!

CONCERT IN PROGRESS: 10:24pm London

"Good Times Bad Times"

"Ramble On"

"Black Dog"

"In My Time of Dying"

"For Your Life" (first time ever played live)

"Trampled Underfoot"

"Nobody's Fault But Mine"

"No Quarter"

"Since I've Been Lovin' You"

"Dazed and Confused"

"Stairway To Heaven"

Another update from Uncut....

Robert Plant has revealed that the last few weeks have "been filled with 1000 kinds of emotions" at tonight's reunion show at London's O2 Arena (December 10).

Speaking after 'In My Time Of Dying' - the first time since coming on stage at 9pm, the singer thanked the audience and explained that the build up to tonight's show has been immense, "for Ahmet, and for bringing Jason into this. This is our first adventure with this song in public" before launching into 'For Your Life.'

Plant, speaking calmly and very precisely, then also introduced the next track saying: "In 1936, Robert Johnson recorded 'Terraplane Blues'. It's been covered by many people, but this is Led Zeppelin's Terraplane Blues. This is 'Trampled Underfoot.'

One of their most famous riffs then kicked in, with the screen projections coming from the back of the stage, huge live feed of Plant, Page, JPJ and Jason being being mixed up with psychedelic graphics and multi-coloured shapes around the footage of the band.

The next track was 'Nobody's Fault But Mine' - long and brooding vocals by Robert Plant who's obviously really getting into his stride as the concert goes on.

Next track was 'No Quarter' and the show is about halfway through.

Next track is 'Since I've Been Loving You' - introduced by an almost apologetic Plant. "Its hard to imagine how difficult, we recorded so much, it's been hard to choose things from ten albums. But there are some songs that have to be on there. This is one.

Keep with Uncut.co.uk for more as the night keeps unfolding.

just wondering.

the people you are getting the setlist info from

have they said anything about the actual playing

if they sound great?

i'm sure they do

I haven't talked to them, but have heard the songs. Even through the crappy phone, they sound so good!

Hey Everyone. Die hard Zep fan here (as is probably everyone else). obsessedwithzep, could you call me so I could get a listen to the concert? A few seconds of listening to the greatest band out there would last a lifetime in my mind. If this is possible, email me at simpsonsluvr1218@aim.com and I will reply with a number. Thanks so much

I'm not at the show, some one is calling me with it. Sorry. :(

www planetrock dot co dot uk is playing some live tracks which sound totally unlike I have ever heard before. And I have heard many boot-legs before. The quality of these live songs is crystal clear!!

What are the chances that 'some' of these tracks are from the O2?

www planetrock dot co dot uk is playing some live tracks which sound totally unlike I have ever heard before. And I have heard many boot-legs before. The quality of these live songs is crystal clear!!

CONCERT IN PROGRESS 10:34pm London

"Good Times, Bad Times"

"Ramble On"

"Black Dog"

"In My Time of Dying"

"For Your Life" (first time ever played live)

"Trampled Underfoot"

"Nobody's Fault But Mine"

"No Quarter"

"Since I've Been Lovin' You"

"Dazed and Confused"

"Stairway To Heaven"

"The Song Remains the Same"

GO JIMMY GO!!

I hear you Rayban, I'm not familiar with all the bootlegs/live stuff so I don't know what's what, but that Bron-Y-Aur Stomp kicked ASS.... I have to get whatever that's on.

Funny too, they are playing the EXCACT same set, song for song.

Archived