Looking for a '71 show

renounce

Had an old casette boot of a show that was labelled LA Forum '71. Very keen to hear it again cos lost the boot about 15 years ago. I can recall it was a pretty incredible performance, with some staggering playing from Page, a very nice WLL including (I think) 'You Shook Me', and a decent aud recording. I'm sure some of you guys will recognise the Plantations instantly and hopefully be able to enlighten me on the date. During the acoustic set Plant comments; ' Not a very good cup of tea you get in here.' And also; 'Id'd like to say this song got together in the scottish highlands or welsh mountains but it was actually the Gorham hotel west 37th street' (or someting v. similar.)

Any help much appreciated.

Had an old casette boot of a show that was labelled LA Forum '71. Very keen to hear it again cos lost the boot about 15 years ago. I can recall it was a pretty incredible performance, with some staggering playing from Page, a very nice WLL including (I think) 'You Shook Me', and a decent aud recording. I'm sure some of you guys will recognise the Plantations instantly and hopefully be able to enlighten me on the date. During the acoustic set Plant comments; ' Not a very good cup of tea you get in here.' And also; 'Id'd like to say this song got together in the scottish highlands or welsh mountains but it was actually the Gorham hotel west 37th street' (or someting v. similar.)

" Going To California " Berkeley 9/14/71

It was mistakenly labeled as the LA Forum 71 on some of the original vinyl releases but it is definitely Berkeley 71

" Going To California " Berkeley 9/14/71

It was mistakenly labeled as the LA Forum 71 on some of the original vinyl releases but it is definitely Berkeley 71

Great, will finally get to hear this again.

Thank you ally.

• 2 months later...

hi i have a cd-r of this show if you can pay me the postage/media costs i will gladly send you a copy

send me an email at

chinasfatass@yahoo.com

Archived