Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SteveAJones

The Show Has Ended! Led Zeppelin Refueled, Reborn!

I had tears in my eyes too and I wasn't even there. I remember reading an article a long time ago where Jimmy said, "It would be a criminal act to break up this band." I think that statement is just as true now, maybe even more true.

We need a tour. Preferably starting tommorrow morning, but I could wait until 2008.

Ha, that's what I was going to say! I got all choked up just thinking about it. It's like, even though it's not exactly my dream come true since I wasn't there, it still makes me think, gosh, miracles really do happen! This is like, a million times better than Santa being real!

OhhHH my GOD!!!! :o

WHAT A SHOW! and what a set man I knew there were gonna open with Good Times Bad Times. B)

YES!!

TP made it there, but didn't get in. I did see someone get sorted for entrance while in The Pilot inn, cost him £500.

Thanks to all those I met and made it a great day anyway. My highlight was being thrown off the entire O2 site for being sarcastic to a moronic security guard. (I was back on 10 mins later!) Also wedged my foot in the exit door (In through the outdoor??) and heard about 30 secs of music before the wolves were set on me! Ha!

Least I got a mug, and interviewd by an Indian TV crew!

TP

(Smiling but sad at the same time...)

TP made it there, but didn't get in. I did see someone get sorted for entrance while in The Pilot inn, cost him £500.

Thanks to all those I met and made it a great day anyway. My highlight was being thrown off the entire O2 site for being sarcastic to a moronic security guard. (I was back on 10 mins later!) Also wedged my foot in the exit door (In through the outdoor??) and heard about 30 secs of music before the wolves were set on me! Ha!

Least I got a mug, and interviewd by an Indian TV crew!

TP

(Smiling but sad at the same time...)

You rascal! :lol: So, what did the TV crew ask you and what did you say?

They just wanted to know what it meant to me that they were playing and I wasn't going in.

How do you sum that up in a TV sound bite? :( I waffled about how I'd give my heart and soul to go in, and how great it was they were back, and how hopeful everyone was that there would be a tour. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Took my 8 year old son to see Whole Lotta Led tribute band Friday, I thought he might get bored, but he liked it. Shame we couldn't have gone to the real thing. What a father-son moment that would have been!

There were a few young childen about yesterday. 12 years old or so. Nice to see that.