THANK YOU AMERICA, FOR?

Fool In The Rain 60

America didn't do that on its own. Britain and other European nations were involved too. :blink: Please give credit where credit is due.

The whole damned world was fighting then. Kudos to all who stopped the army of killers.

B)

cowboy films?

'unforgiven' i'd say is a top tenner.

i do know some italians that make great westerns (spagetti)

'the good, the bad, and the ugly' comes to mind...

'little big man' is one of my faves (arthur penn)

Shane

Lonesome Dove

True Grit (The new one shall be judged)

Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

The Grey Fox

Once Upon A Time In The West

My Darling Clementine

The Ox-Bow Incident

The Outlaw Josey Wales

The Magnificent Seven

B)

Rod Steiger, my favourite serious American Actor of all time, his portrayal of Napoleon in the film "Waterloo" made me want the French to Win and stuff those British Stuck Up Sticky Beaks, Europe might have been a better place if He had Won. :thumbsup:

Regards, Danny

PS, But I still think of the French as Garlic Munching Frog Eating Backstabbing Sons of Satan, :o but the Women are Very Sexy. :)

PPS, But not as SEXY as my Beautiful English Wife who I could Eat. :blush:

America didn't do that on its own. Britain and other European nations were involved too. :blink: Please give credit where credit is due.

Oh of course I give credit to all the REAL democratic countries of Europe who fought against the FASCIST Italian and German PIGS....that is....the UK, France, Italy, Greece, Holland, Belgium, Poland, Spain, ETC. INCLUDNG all the PARTISAN and guerrilla groups who sacrficed their lives and those of their families against the UGLY FASCIST PIGS and who today are being UNGRATEFULLY criminalized as terrorists by the RIGHT-Wing heirs governing many European countries right now e.g. Italy, Romania, Poland, France...just to name a few...:):)....do we have to go to the hills and take up arms again like over 70 years ago to RID Europe of that REVOLTING philosophy called RIGHT-WING FASCISM??!! Anyone who follows the news will surely know that many, many anti-Fascist groups are ALREADY fighting the corporations, govts., and bankers and their bodyguards called THE AUTHORITIES....(MY ASS!!!!!).......THE TRUE TERRORISTS ARE THE STATE AND THE POLICE....GO ANARCHY AND REVOLUTION IN THE UK AND ITALY AND FRANCE.....EVERYWHERE!!!:):)

Archived