2011: What would you like to see in the new year on the Zep front?

DanelectroGod

What would you like to see happen this coming new year? With Robert busy with the Band ofJoy project, odds are JPJ will be doing something. i'd love to see Jimmy actually make something new. It would be nice if he ever did the double disc he intended Outrider to be. What I would like to see is Jimmy's new disc to have a track with Robert and JPJ in the vein of Zep lll, more suited for where Robert feels his heart is at. As a lifelong fan, I know that the O2 was the last time we'll see that happen. And I'm fine with that.

Any loose ends that have been made during recording sessions, or the tapes made by Jimi with Robert whilst in bron-y-aur, or alternate versions that have been scratched. In other words, whatever else there is that is laying around!

A pro-shot dvd release of the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience tour. Extras would include most if not all of the home movie/offstage footage featuring John and Jason Bonham.

Absolutely, but probably wouldn't be released until after a possible European leg of this tour (so probably not released until 2012).

R B)

What if they followed the Beatles by doing taking unfinished tracks and finished them? I'm mixed on that. I mean, there's no one screaming for a Beatles reunion( at that time with the three of them left). Maybe Jimmy did that first with Coda anyway..........

Archived