Plant's Epic Myth

JohnnyBgoode

So i heard this story a while back when i was still getting into Zeppelin, and basically it said that during one of Zep's early concerts, the PA System died yet Plant was able to still audible over the other three instruments due to his large voice. Now, if this is a myth, then I know it may be dumb to ask this. But! Given that Plant's voice from 68-73 had such a range, I cant really doubt it too much.

Any confirmation on such an epic tale?blink.gif

So i heard this story a while back when i was still getting into Zeppelin, and basically it said that during one of Zep's early concerts, the PA System died yet Plant was able to still audible over the other three instruments due to his large voice. Now, if this is a myth, then I know it may be dumb to ask this. But! Given that Plant's voice from 68-73 had such a range, I cant really doubt it too much.

Hi I heard that also, I think I read it in Hammer Of The Gods

Perhaps a Steve Jones Mystery Question?!?!?

It's written in the liner notes on the first album.

Archived