Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Reggie29

Jimmy Page Rare Interview

I can certainly attempt to have it (as well as the others) translated. It's very time consuming but I imagine proper preservation of his legacy demands the effort.

I wonder if he is talking about Bonzo or Jonesy at the beginning?

Edited by Reggie29

The Dark Lord is speaking about Bonzo in the beginning.

Why would one need to translate the interviewer's questions? Just do a half-assed job, to quote the Simpsons.

Interviewer: [flurry of Japanese]

Page: Yeah. Yeah, we were always at the forefront of technology ...

Why would one need to translate the interviewer's questions?

For historical accuracy. It can get interesting when a translator is used. One translator deliberately twisted something Jimmy

said when he was in Tokyo to promote the Mothership release and everyone there had a laugh at Jimmy's expense. When he

was told afterwad what happened he became very angry and threatened to cancel the remainder of his press commitments.

For historical accuracy. It can get interesting when a translator is used. One translator deliberately twisted something Jimmy

said when he was in Tokyo to promote the Mothership release and everyone there had a laugh at Jimmy's expense. When he

was told afterwad what happened he became very angry and threatened to cancel the remainder of his press commitments.

Did he bring his own translator?