LED ZEPPELIN 2011 REUNION.

Samantha Blinn

I understand Robert Plant is convinced he's done with Led Zeppelin but their reunion was in 2007, I think the remaining members should have a final reunion tour worldwide in 2011.

this can't be it for Zeppelin, majority of them are still alive and well enough to make music.

after all, Robert's got his 'Band of Joy.' why not continue with Zep?

IF NOT, I think the Led Zeppelin Experience should come to my home town, Toronto - Ontario.

<3

As someone's mentioned above, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience rolled through

the Sony Centre on Oct.29th, 2010. Led Zeppelin played the same venue back on

November 2, 1969 when the place was known as the O'Keefe Centre. Unfortunately,

Samantha sounds like you missed out on the closest thing we'll get to ever get to replication

of Led Zeppelin. Don't miss Plant though; a second January show was added recently.

Airship_Toronto.jpg

For Toronto History buff amusement: That the R100 Flying by the Bank of Commerce building in 1930 just above Yonge/Wellington Sts.

That and the buildings like the Hotel Victoria are still around today.

I have heard rumours of a 2011 tour as well. What I have heard (i dont know if true or not)

Jimmy asked Rob to go on tour again and Rob said NO. Jimmy found a singer in the USA that sing like Planty to the letter. When Jimmy heard this he decided to tour with him . In the same convo I was told that Ringo Starrs son would be on drums but i think they got confused meaning Bonzo Jnr.

Has anyone heard a similar story or all bullshit ???

He stumbled and fell whilst walking on the garden path at home (it's not well lit) fracturing his left pinky finger on a stone slab.

Probably belongs in your mystery thread, Steve, but since we're here... do you know if Jimmy actually rolls up his sleeves and contributes to the landscaping of his property? ( when taking breaks from writing new music and having Ross on his heels)

Probably belongs in your mystery thread, Steve, but since we're here... do you know if Jimmy actually rolls up his sleeves and contributes to the landscaping of his property? (when taking breaks from writing new music and having Ross on his heels)

Landscaping at his various residences through the years has primarily been the responsibility of hired professionals and caretakers. He does exhibit pride of ownership and good taste - see Gertrude Jekyll-designed gardens.

Archived