Led Zep Christmas

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

This is a Led Zeppelin Christmas card animation I created years ago (maybe 2004?) on the old led-zeppelin.com site. Someone posted it on YouTube, filming off the computer screen. Haven't seen this in a long time. :o

Wonder if I still have my original files on backup discs......

This is a Led Zeppelin Christmas card animation I created years ago (maybe 2004?) on the old led-zeppelin.com site. Someone posted it on YouTube, filming off the computer screen. Haven't seen this in a long time. :o

Thanks for sharing this again, Sam. I remember it from your old Zep site - hard to believe it's been six years. Many thanks for the work you do here. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

Thank you, Sam, for all of your hard work here. I am very appreciative and grateful. Without you, there would be no LZ.com!

I love the Christmas Video! Thanks for re-posting it!

Happy Holidays to you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

And to all of our forum members, Peace and Love to you all during this Holiday season!

I also remember the great X-mas video you did on the old site for "Nutrocker" too with the pics from the cottage at Bron-YR-Aur.

Any chance of posting that one too Sam?

I second that. I really enjoyed the zep version of the nutcracker that you posted to the site a few years ago.

That's so cool.

Glad you save those files Sam.

I can't believe how long it has been that you have devoted time to Zeppelin. When I first got on a computer and learned about search engines one of my first searches was Led Zeppelin, which took me to Electric Magic. Loved it from the start. ;)

ps: Happy Belated Birthday! :banana:

Reminds me a bit of a Terry Gilliam Monty Python animation ^_^

• 11 months later...

I hope everyone has a great holiday:-)

Robert Plant - Santa Clause is Back in Town (thanks rnrvidz)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8jkqBdxSQQ&feature=related

Awesome find Debs. I've been looking for this video for years, but have yet to see a visual of this on various sites. Only audi in the past. Many thanks for the Christmas Season! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope everyone has a great holiday:-)

Robert Plant - Santa Clause is Back in Town (thanks rnrvidz)

Hi Deborah J! Thanks for posting- this is a great video and a cool way to gear up for the next week and a half of holiday events!

:yourock:

Archived