Complete Blackout

Same old Zeppelin complete blackout and no information in the age of information. Just buisness as usual, Peter Grant would be proud. I hope the band played better than they treated their millions of fans tonight. Guaranteed we'll be rap*d at the ticket booth if they can get they're lazy butts across the pond. One of the greatest groups with the worst attitude learning nothing about how music should be in their 30 years of limbo.

Same old Zeppelin complete blackout and no information in the age of information. Just buisness as usual, Peter Grant would be proud. I hope the band played better than they treated their millions of fans tonight. Guaranteed we'll be rap*d at the ticket booth if they can get they're lazy butts across the pond. One of the greatest groups with the worst attitude learning nothing about how music should be in their 30 years of limbo.

[High Pitch Alarm]

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Please do not respond

what a lame post....

Hey I've seen this band close to a dozen times as well as Live Aide. Seen Robert 2x and attended ARMs 2x at MSG. I'm no troll, I love the band but have always disliked their managements attitude toward us fans. You don't have to kiss their butts just because their great musicians. I don't think they are nice people and this is just another example.

:wtf:

go away