paul mCcartnet relly is dead

#1fan

It's a fact that almost everybody knows that Paul was replaced by a wax model made by Madame Tussauds after the real Paul was eaten by the Blue Meanies in the sixties.

Just listen their entire remastered catalogue backwards and you will find the all the clues there, since these clues are now remastered too and sound better in 5.1 surround.

Enjoy.

Turn me on dead man, turn me on dead man..........

Paul mCcartnet was a member of The Meatles, aka The Flesh Four.

(Other members were Jhon Llenon, Gooorggh Hashishson and of course Ingo Starsky)

well t next to y figure it out its called a typo. watch the movie dont go by the old radio show and shit. he could have been replaced he looks way diffrent and taller. william sheers, 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 as in no paul its all there, hundred of clues . he blew his mind out in a car, apua reords turned in to apple records. paul did have a wied chin after 66, and the beard to cover it up and all picturse abscured his chin wiht a mic stand, watch the movie well worth it, and he got so cocky he played right handed some times. its all there and to be honest you cant prove it one way or the other.

Paul McCartney is not dead. He has never been dead, until the time when he actually does die, and let's hope that's not for another 30 or 40 years.

Believing that he in fact did die, and has been replaced all these years by some doppleganger, makes you a nutter. A daft nutter. Save the conspiracy theories for who shot JFK and did we really land on the moon.

Paul McCartney is not dead. He has never been dead, until the time when he actually does die, and let's hope that's not for another 30 or 40 years.

Believing that he in fact did die, and has been replaced all these years by some doppleganger, makes you a nutter. A daft nutter. Save the conspiracy theories for who shot JFK and did we really land on the moon.

we landed on the moon and the magic bullit shot been done a few times with the same wounds, no proff against this watchthe movie

Paul mCcartnet was a member of The Meatles, aka The Flesh Four.

(Other members were Jhon Llenon, Gooorggh Hashishson and of course Ingo Starsky)

I'm seriously beginning to love you [no mancrush]

lulz

I realize not everyone is a Rhodes scholar, but dude, your grammar is seriously flawed and embarrassing. :slapface:

It is one of my flaws, plus I am lazy. Ill slow down for you not everyone can understand advanced writing. :)

We did land on the moon, and the magic bullet shot was recreated on a history channel documentary. The shot that was the magic bullet was duplicated perfectly, and left the same wounds, and the bullet came out near pristine. Thats what I said fixed for just you.

It is one of my flaws, plus I am lazy. Ill slow down for you not everyone can understand advanced writing. :)

We did land on the moon, and the magic bullet shot was recreated on a history channel documentary. The shot that was the magic bullet was duplicated perfectly, and left the same wounds, and the bullet came out near pristine. Thats what I said fixed for just you.

yea okay. :rolleyes:

I never realized misspelling words was considered advanced writing. I've heard that the education system in the country has been on downward spiral as of late. Didn't realize it was that bad.

yea okay. :rolleyes:

I never realized misspelling words was considered advanced writing. I've heard that the education system in the country has been on downward spiral as of late. Didn't realize it was that bad.

Now you know.

Any one see this movie,

(Which movie are you actually talking about, nobody here has even the slightest clue about that)

it is suppose to be george harrisons last testiment.

(Really, amazing that he filmed his testament, I guess I will do the same including tapdance sequences and some really cheesy special effects to make it look more impressive)

Lots of clues I never knew about.

(Cool, the topic starter appears to be clueless as well...............always nice to find truly genius minds on this site, I feel honoured to meet you)

Anyway, could you please epibrate the gizmotronics that you stated before a little bit deeper?

(To give you a clue....the walrus ain't you, coocoo ca choo)

Any one see this movie,

(Which movie are you actually talking about, nobody here has even the slightest clue about that)

it is suppose to be george harrisons last testiment.

(Really, amazing that he filmed his testament, I guess I will do the same including tapdance sequences and some really cheesy special effects to make it look more impressive)

Lots of clues I never knew about.

(Cool, the topic starter appears to be clueless as well...............always nice to find truly genius minds on this site, I feel honoured to meet you)

Anyway, could you please epibrate the gizmotronics that you stated before a little bit deeper?

(To give you a clue....the walrus ain't you, coocoo ca choo)

The Title Says The Damn Movie Moron, And I Am Sure There Is Clues You Didn't Know About, And He Didn't Film It Idiot, It Was A Tape Of His Voice, What A Bunch Of Fuckin Assholes Some Of You Are. What The Fuck Am I Clueless About Asshole, Its A Good Movie For Entertainment Value, That's All. My God Get A Damn Life Loser.

It Don't Take A Rocket Scientist To Figure Out The Movies Name Regardless Of My Typo, I Was On Meds For A Kidney Stone, I Was Passing So I Was A Little High, I Would Guess, But The Grammar Police Can Only Talk About The Typo Not The Movie. We Are Suppose To Be Fellow Fans Of Zeppelin And Music, And You Are Just A Damn Asshole. What Are You 13 Years Old?

Ps: check your spelling its not so great pal.

Archived