paul mCcartnet relly is dead

#1fan

No, that ain't english, but an epic fail.

Let's ask Darth Vader....

vader-fail.jpg

Byebye.

Epic- Lmao Now That's Just Sad, And Completely Unoriginal.

So I Take It You Think We Didn't Land On The Moon, Cool Believe What You Want, And The Show Where The Jfk Magic Bullet Shot Was Duplicated, Is Fake Too. Shit Maybe You Should Watch This Movie You Might Think Its Real.

Number 1 fan added this to my communications

"give me your address smart ass we will settle this in person, if you got the balls"

Time to inform Sam.

You Scared Now? You Invited Me Over For Milk And Cookies Tough Guy. Now You Gonna Cry Like A Bitch To Sam. Maybe You Should Go To The Red Light District And Pay Some Whore, Because I Know You Don't Get Laid. This Is Your Life.

You Scared Now?

(Uh no, rather bored in fact)

You Invited Me Over For Milk And Cookies Tough Guy.

(No foul-mouthed people are allowed into my house, would scare my kid.....we can have milk and cookies though, be tomorrow at Cafe Bar Mafcentrum, Pastoor Leursstraat 12

5993 CC Maasbree, at high noon, see ya, don't be late !)

Now You Gonna Cry Like A Bitch To Sam.

(Look who's bitching)

Maybe You Should Go To The Red Light District And Pay Some Whore, Because I Know You Don't Get Laid.

(Cool, so you have paranormal abilities too)

This Is Your Life.

(Yeah, amazing ain't it?)

So far to teenage angst.

You Scared Now?

(Uh no, rather bored in fact)

You Invited Me Over For Milk And Cookies Tough Guy.

(No foul-mouthed people are allowed into my house, would scare my kid.....we can have milk and cookies though, be tomorrow at Cafe Bar Mafcentrum, Pastoor Leursstraat 12

5993 CC Maasbree, at high noon, see ya, don't be late !)

Now You Gonna Cry Like A Bitch To Sam.

(Look who's bitching)

Maybe You Should Go To The Red Light District And Pay Some Whore, Because I Know You Don't Get Laid.

(Cool, so you have paranormal abilities too)

This Is Your Life.

(Yeah, amazing ain't it?)

So far to teenage angst.

yep I do have paranormal abilities, knew you would chicken out too.

LOL, did you actually threaten to kick someone's ass over the internet? Good God, get some dignity.

No he invited me over for milk and cookies. And maybe some treehugging, how about you mind your bussiness, I bet you cant.

Wow! This thread is so entertaining! It is even better than cable T.V! :munchies:

I know how to get shit going. love how people jump in on it too, its so typical and utterly expected. i could even make it better but people would whine and cry.

I know how to get shit going. love how people jump in on it too, its so typical and utterly expected. i could even make it better but people would whine and cry.

Stimulating laxative processes by internet....ladies and gentlemen, toiletbrat!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I did invite him for milk and cookies in a bar, so in fact I am hoping he shows up there and that he has at least some table manners. After dinner he can do whatever he likes, although there are no hotels in Maasbree, but that's not my problem. There is enough snow to build an iglo, so that would indeed settle the matter and cool him down.

Since he also plans to hug a tree I would strongly recommand him not to do such thing, since his weenie might get stuck to it due to extreme cold.

See ya in the future machoman.

You may now disagree with me and summon op some more nasty words and poopoo based lingo to kill the time.

I really do enjoy your excellent writing skills.......you're a postmodern classic, and deserve to be in a museum.

Well it ain't actually a real fight, but just a little bit of fun in the early morning.

Hilarious indeed, although I pity the parents of the opponent due to a somewhat bad attitude that kid has.

Somehow it's quite sad that he wants to fight and insult everyone who disagrees with him (You should see his regarded opinin bout Jimmy Page in another thread, whom he calls a "greedy asshole" and many more other titles. Also he wants to beat up Ross Halfin........in fact he will have quite some traveling and beating to do, a true modern day Rambo, hahahaha)

Zero the number one internethero.

Was kinda dazed and confused.

How many more times we did we have to tell him his vibe has no use.

Sick again in the morning, and grumpy all the day.

He's gonna fight the elements, over the hills and far away.

Put him in a museum, beeing naughty is a bore.

Send him back to kindergarten, learning to write is a battle of evermore.

Greetings from the frozen wasteland called Holland, and keep smilin'.

Well it ain't actually a real fight, but just a little bit of fun in the early morning.

Hilarious indeed, although I pity the parents of the opponent due to a somewhat bad attitude that kid has.

Somehow it's quite sad that he wants to fight and insult everyone who disagrees with him (You should see his regarded opinin bout Jimmy Page in another thread, whom he calls a "greedy asshole" and many more other titles. Also he wants to beat up Ross Halfin........in fact he will have quite some traveling and beating to do, a true modern day Rambo, hahahaha)

Zero the number one internethero.

Was kinda dazed and confused.

How many more times we did we have to tell him his vibe has no use.

Sick again in the morning, and grumpy all the day.

He's gonna fight the elements, over the hills and far away.

Put him in a museum, beeing naughty is a bore.

Send him back to kindergarten, learning to write is a battle of evermore.

Greetings from the frozen wasteland called Holland, and keep smilin'.

LOL! I know it ain't a fight! :lol: But it is very interesting stuff indeed! And you are very creative by the way! I love this post! B)

:goodpost:

A big hello from Auckland, New Zealand! :wave:

12 o clock, and the guy didn't show up.....how surprising.

Well at least I have the cookies and milk for the barkeeper's kids, and they have good manners too.

Sorry poopoo-boy but you missed your chance to be the "true hero of toilet paper industry", so have fun discussing some more semi-necrophilia on the internet, that's possibly the only thing you are capable of.

Archived