Merry Christmas

Ronniedawg

This is the first site I joined after getting my computer a year ago. How lucky I am to have joined a site where I would meet so many wonderful friends! I wish everyone here.....

**********A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS**********

***********AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!************

*****Missy :)

My computer is on the blink, so I won't be able to send as many personalized Christmas wishes as I had hoped.

But in general, I would just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May the coming New Year bring you more happiness and success than 2010.

If you are in a frigid clime, I wish you warmth...if you're burning up Down Under, may a cool breeze waft your way.

Thanks to everyone for the companionship, the sharing of Led Zeppelin love and lore, the discussions, the debates, the jokes and laughter...even the spats and anger(which can sometimes make for amusing reading).

May everyone have a Merry Merry and a Holly Jolly...and for the Israelites, Happy Hannukah!

^^^THIS! After Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time is Here", my next favourite Christmas song! Always catch her singing it on Letterman every year...and this past Friday was no exception. Did you see her Dazed?

Feliz Navidad! Joyeux Noël! Fröhliche Weihnachten! Merry Christmas!

May the blessings of the season be upon you. Hope you all are enjoying your gifts and that lots of Led Zeppelin was given to folks this year!

Watched "Ben-Hur" this morning on TCM...nothing gets the Christmas juices flowing like watching "Ben-Hur", hehe!

And for all those unlucky enough to be born on this day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Sorry the Baby Jesus steals your thunder.

Peace.

^^^THIS! After Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time is Here", my next favourite Christmas song! Always catch her singing it on Letterman every year...and this past Friday was no exception. Did you see her Dazed?

No damn it, I missed her................but Youtube delivers salvation........again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVTz69PHLpU

Archived