THANK YOU ENGLAND, FOR

redrum

Hi Fool :wave:

Well, I have heard of it but I've never really got a chance to see it, to be honest! Is it good?

I don't know if it would be allowed on T.V now, it was good but the PC brigade think it is to racist.

Both the men of the families gave as good as they got.

Better stay on topic...The Sweeny B)

MRS Pankhurst

I don't know if it would be allowed on T.V now, it was good but the PC brigade think it is to racist.

Both the men of the families gave as good as they got.

Better stay on topic...The Sweeny B)

MRS Pankhurst

Wow! The theme sure sounds fun! I love it when comedies get all controversial! B)

I better stick to the topic too! :whistling:

The Catherine Tate Show

Charles Darwin

The Barmy Army ;)

Footballers Wives (yes! That was one hell of a show, but who's complaining? B))

I will stay out of this thread for the most part because I don't believe in banging your own trumpet BUT I had some delicious cheeses last night. First up was Long Clawson Creamy Blue Stilton and second up was oaked smoked cheddar from Somerset. I don't believe anyone does cheese better than the English. :)

I will stay out of this thread for the most part because I don't believe in banging your own trumpet BUT I had some delicious cheeses last night. First up was Long Clawson Creamy Blue Stilton and second up was oaked smoked cheddar from Somerset. I don't believe anyone does cheese better than the English. :)

Banging your own trumpet?

:D

Michael Crawford :lol:

frank-spencer-PM1.jpg

Emma Thompson

The Industrial Revolution - that's a pretty big one! ;)

BTW they are some great choices Kiwi! There's nothing wrong with Enid Blyton (even if she was politically incorrect!). I used to love her books too! :D

P.S. I was going to mention Adam Smith too, then remembered that he's Scottish! John Maynard Keynes is just as worthy! ;)

Banging your own trumpet?

:D

I must still be hungover. Is it blowing your own drum or banging your own trumpet? I guess if you do both at the same time then you'll make enough of a racket to give Bonzo a run for his money.

By the way, thanks for the thread. Maybe there should be a thread for every single country on the planet haha. :D

Michael Crawford :lol:

frank-spencer-PM1.jpg

Emma Thompson

The Industrial Revolution - that's a pretty big one! ;)

BTW they are some great choices Kiwi! There's nothing wrong with Enid Blyton (even if she was politically incorrect!). I used to love her books too! :D

Wow! I can't believe I forgot about Michael Crawford! :wub: Wonderfully talented, that's for sure! :D

Ah! You used to love Enid Blyton's works too? OMG! Yet another thing we have in common! No wonder we are such good friends! :friends:

OK, back to the topic :

Wellington boots

Greetings like "Cheerio" B)

The BBC (you have to admit that quite a few of their shows are good!) B)

I must still be hungover. It is blowing your own drum or banging your own trumpet? I guess if you do both at the same time then you'll make enough of a racket to give Bonzo a run for his money.

By the way, thanks for the thread. Maybe there should be a thread for every single country on the planet haha. :D

To quote Hugh Laurie's character in Blackadder, 'one wouldn't want to blow one's own trumpet'! :D The English have such a great way of expressing themselves. :lol:

I agree, we should have threads for other countries like Australia and New Zealand, and every other country! :D

Archived