Magazines and Articles by Roger Berlin

I'm using a Hewlett-Packard Photosmart C4480 at 200 dpi. I've actually had this scanner for about 10 years now (it was a birthday gift). The drawback to it is the scanning surface is too small for over-sized publications. There are now much better scanners available, and I recommend scanning at 200 dpi or higher.

I photograph the article, Steve.

Roger :wave:

ok, DDR article finish(pssss...I have Led Zeppelin Story two parts from Melodie & Rhythmus from DDR 1982)...later

Now Robert Plant

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif Twelve Days Week cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

Robert Plant Pictures at Eleven, LP news, charts, review’s and…

Presented from Roger Berlin's

"Led Zeppelin museum in print - Berlin"

11.Day 11.04.2013

ROCK ESPEZIAL No.14 SPAIN 10.1982 - LP review + Charts

post-16453-0-16691900-1365688367_thumb.j

post-16453-0-83890200-1365688426_thumb.j

post-16453-0-20913900-1365688458_thumb.j

ok, DDR article finish(pssss...I have Led Zeppelin Story two parts from Melodie & Rhythmus from DDR 1982)...later

Now Robert Plant

11.Day 11.04.2013

ROCK ESPEZIAL No.14 SPAIN 10.1982 - LP review + Charts

When Robert was interviewed by Geoff Barton of 'Sounds' in the basement restaurant of Blakes Hotel in London in September 1982 he said it was "only my second of the month". That one was published in Sounds September 25, 1982 issue as "The Secret Life of Plant" and posted to this thread earlier by Roger. I see Blakes Hotel mentioned in this article so perhaps this was the first interview he conducted that month.

...tomorrow, the last day :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

12.Day 12.04.2013

HIT PARADER No.219 USA 12.1982 - LP review

? GER 1982 - Single review

ROCK ESPEZIAL SPAIN 1982 - LP Ad

ok, no cry...coming soon...

cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif Eight Days Week cheer.gifcheer.gifcheer.gif

Led Zeppelin Coda, LP news, charts, review’s and…

...yes ???

I accept, for not to accept is to insult the offer.

Dojo.jpg

Not to do so now is to insult me in my own dojo.

SAJ,

I am going off topic here because I see you have mentioned Blakes Hotel and the basement restaurant. Have you ever visited it? I did so back in 1990 due to the fact that it was used by Led Zeppelin members. The downstairs area is like the venue for a Black Mass - even the table cloths were black. It is punitively expensive - in 1990 I paid £16 ($25) for two glasses of wine. I can see why it would be suitable for holding press interviews because it is very discreet, and also very empty - due no doubt to the prices.

When Robert was interviewed by Geoff Barton of 'Sounds' in the basement restaurant of Blakes Hotel in London in September 1982 he said it was "only my second of the month". That one was published in Sounds September 25, 1982 issue as "The Secret Life of Plant" and posted to this thread earlier by Roger. I see Blakes Hotel mentioned in this article so perhaps this was the first interview he conducted that month.

Roger,

Your 'Magazines and Articles' thread is to me the very best thread on this site. It is so professionally presented, and I for one am grateful that you share your fantastic collection with others.

I think that people on the site read your posts, but forget to thank you for your amazing contribution.

You are everything a Led Zeppelin fan should be - polite, humorous and helpful.

I feel the same as kenog! thank you roger led zeppelin museum in print berlin!! ;-)

:boohoo:the last day :boohoo:

12.Day 12.04.2013

HIT PARADER No.219 USA 12.1982 - LP review

post-16453-0-18826900-1365773224_thumb.j

SAJ,

I am going off topic here because I see you have mentioned Blakes Hotel and the basement restaurant. Have you ever visited it? I did so back in 1990 due to the fact that it was used by Led Zeppelin members. The downstairs area is like the venue for a Black Mass - even the table cloths were black. It is punitively expensive - in 1990 I paid £16 ($25) for two glasses of wine. I can see why it would be suitable for holding press interviews because it is very discreet, and also very empty - due no doubt to the prices.

Years ago I walked past Blakes Hotel on the way to a gig but didn't have the time to go inside. The May 17th 1975 Earls Court after-show party was held there at the bar but Jimmy skipped it to talk occult theology in his room with two sinister-looking men and listen to a tape of Charles Manson's creepy self-penned songs (seriously).

Now is end, more? :wave:

I have found no concert reviews from Herman's Hermits 1967 tour of Germany; do you have any? John Paul Jones accompanied them on bass, and singer Peter Noone recently told me at one point he was hoping John would decide to join the band permanently.

Do you have any German concert reviews of The Firm 1984-85?

I do have Audimax in Hamburg on Dec 5, 1984 (Metal Hammer, Feb 1985) but I would really like to see reviews from Frankfurt and Ludwigshafen.

Hey Steve, ok.

You have a photo from my face.

I have not a photo from your face.

Please sent me a photo from your face.

This photo is only for me.

ledzeppelin-rogerberlin@freenet.de

This is me after I logged into Led Zeppelin.com tonight:

Godzilla.gif

Years ago I walked past Blakes Hotel on the way to a gig but didn't have the time to go inside. The May 17th 1975 Earls Court after-show party was held there at the bar but Jimmy skipped it to talk occult theology in his room with two sinister-looking men and listen to a tape of Charles Manson's creepy self-penned songs (seriously).

I have found no concert reviews from Herman's Hermits 1967 tour of Germany; do you have any? John Paul Jones accompanied them on bass, and singer Peter Noone recently told me at one point he was hoping John would decide to join the band permanently.

Do you have any German concert reviews of The Firm 1984-85?

I do have Audimax in Hamburg on Dec 5, 1984 (Metal Hammer, Feb 1985) but I would really like to see reviews from Frankfurt and Ludwigshafen.

Hi Steve

I have found no concert reviews from Herman's Hermits 1967 tour of Germany; do you have any? John Paul Jones accompanied them on bass, and singer Peter Noone recently told me at one point he was hoping John would decide to join the band permanently. NO

Do you have any German concert reviews of The Firm 1984-85?NO, only UK, USA, ect.

I do have Audimax in Hamburg on Dec 5, 1984 (Metal Hammer, Feb 1985) but I would really like to see reviews from Frankfurt and Ludwigshafen.NO

Archived