Magazines and Articles by Roger Berlin

^^ My Berlin friend Roger, that interview..I have never seen it before. Right click and save and will read tonight. :book: Thank you as always for sharing all of these treasures with us and taking the time to post them here. Love this thread :peace:

Roger, I just read the article and I really liked it, very much. I wonder if the gentleman who wrote it is still around. If so, he must be smiling knowing that Zeppelin did indeed push themselves and people are still listening to their music 40 years on.

Roger, I just read the article and I really liked it, very much. I wonder if the gentleman who wrote it is still around. If so, he must be smiling knowing that Zeppelin did indeed push themselves and people are still listening to their music 40 years on.

The incomparable Tony Norman is still going strong:

http://www.tonynorman.com/index.html

Roger,

Here's an ad you may not have for a publication you may not have: 'Birmingham Post: Rockin' All Over The Midlands' dated July 10, 1995. It's got a full color cover featuring Jimmy Page & Robert Plant. I had stayed at Birmingham Airport for the two Page/Plant shows at the NEC arena and the local daily paper was delivered to my room each day. According to my notes I purchased three copies of 'Rockin' All Over The Midlands' for my archive. If you are unable to acquire a copy elsewhere I shall be glad to arrange a trade with you, although it could be some time before I can do so as mine are in distant long term storage.

19950722BirminghamPost.jpg

Birmingham Post (July 22, 1995) (Birmingham, England)

Scan courtesy Steve A. Jones Archive

Hi Zep Freaks

On the over next weekend, 28/29.09.2013, coming the Oktober updates.

Than coming 12 new magazines.

I have than 1961 magazine with Led Zep or solo on cover.

And now coming a coundown, to 2000magazines, ok???

R :wave: ger Berlin

Archived