THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

Happy Australia Day!!

I am thankful for the John Butler Trio (yes Reg I know he was born in Cali, but didnt begin playing music until living there) and Xavier Rudd!!! Keep the music and vibes coming up from "downunder"!

Happy Australia Day!!

I am thankful for the John Butler Trio (yes Reg I know he was born in Cali, but didnt begin playing music until living there) and Xavier Rudd!!! Keep the music and vibes coming up from "downunder"!

Onya Walter!

I love a sunburnt country A land of sweeping plains Of ragged mountain ranges Of drought and flooding rains I love her far horizons I love her jewel sea Her beauty and her terror The wide brown land for me

Edited by choppa

Hate to break this to you, Troll, but koalas are not bears.

Cute comment, in typical fashion.

Even has to pinpoint /get petty to deliver a reaction, eh. .........Buzz off Major Douche!

Koalas : are so strongly reminiscent of bears that they are commoncly called "koala bears".

As an arboreal marsupial , the Koala’s body is very similar to that of the wombat. Like kangaroos and wombats, Koala Bears carry their young in a pouch.

Edited by Rock Historian

She looks pretty hot, yeah. But I'd have to see her feet to be absolutely sure. I'll see if I can find a pic, and post it here - ok?

EDIT: uh-oh......FREAK ALERT !!!!!!!!! :o:redcard:

http://www.tennis-x....006-04-01/h.php

I am not even going to open the link because I can pretty much guess its insulting. she is drop dead gorgeous and I am not the only one that thinks so.

I like Maria...just wish she'd show up better in these big matches. She got destroyed the other night. Could also do without all the extreme grunting by Maria and other women(and men) on the tour. Some of them sound like Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally" faking her orgasm.

Which reminds me...Thank you Australia for the Australian Open.

Watched the men's final last night at midnight whilst writing my post. Which explains why I had to redit it after I posted...it was riddled with typos and mistakes caused by being distracted the fierce match between Nadal and Djokovic.

Congrats to Djokovic on the win.

Edited by Strider

Yep,that gets to be pretty damn annoying,I've heard of some who mute the TV while the grunting game is on.Or they simply won't watch it.

That was an absolute epic game of tennis,it broke some records too,going for 5 hrs:57 mins.

Those two were like warriors.

Edited by Ross62

Grunting / shrieking is very unsettling for the viewer and no doubt the players.

Gamesmanship at best and cheating at worst.

It is highly contradictory when spectators are forbidden to make any noise etcetera during play so as to not distract the players?

Tennis and Golf are about as boring spectator sports as they come, better games to play then watch.

IMO.

As for Jelena Dokic, she took everything Tennis Australia gave her and when things got a little hard for her she along with her dimwit father took her racquet and went back to wherever they came from.

Then when she plummeted in the rankings she weaseled her way back in and still can't play.

What price loyalty?

Grunting / shrieking is very unsettling for the viewer and no doubt the players.

Gamesmanship at best and cheating at worst.

It is highly contradictory when spectators are forbidden to make any noise etcetera during play so as to not distract the players?

Tennis and Golf are about as boring spectator sports as they come, better games to play then watch.

IMO.

As for Jelena Dokic, she took everything Tennis Australia gave her and when things got a little hard for her she along with her dimwit father took her racquet and went back to wherever they came from.

Then when she plummeted in the rankings she weaseled her way back in and still can't play.

What price loyalty?

Anyone that makes it to the finals can play dude. Are you serious? She would kill us all in the sack. Face it. Grunting or not. Kill us.