THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

and Ross, did you dare to post a pic of our (ex) prime minister topless? :lol:

I did,but I can't take the kudos for it because it came from FB.

I'm not promotoing or agreeing with whats depicted in this image, but I did laugh at the Steven Bradbury inspired animation.

tony-abbott-election-2013-870_zpsa6f2a7e

Good one,if we're not careful Abbott might just pull a Bradbury.

:angel::sarcastic_hand: He's a religious twit but he's no angel.And I dislike his contrived gunfighter walk which I think could be caused by lycra rash.

I keep an interested eye on Aussie politics as it's so cutthroat and quite entertaining - some real characters. Rudd again proves that you can't trust a word they say "under no circumstances would I return to the Labor leadership" - yeah right - and he's back! didn't see that coming. Something creepy about Rudd, he has an avuncular, almost cuddly exterior yet you wouldn't be surprised to find he has bodies buried in the back yard. So yeah, erm, thanks for your crazy political merry-go-round.

• 9 months later...

Buffalo. Great band that should've been as big as AC/DC. Vocalist Dave Tice should be known as one of the best voices in rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihRZaw8W3ks

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, IpMan said:

Vegemite?

Tourists usually get pranked with Vegemite. Tour guides like to pile that shit on when giving samples and heartily laughing under their breath. No self respecting aussie has more than the thinnest scrape on toast as it is all you need!

I thank Australia for the beaches. Specifically the ones on the Sunshine Coast like Maroochy and that spot at Cotton Tree.

That and being lucky enough to be a single country continent - avoiding a lot of the shit the rest of the world at times goes through (but helping out when needed).

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Sydney-siders or those who've visited that city,the South Steyne Manly ferry is for sale.She's been refurbished and has quite a history.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats/details/1950-FERRY-Large-Capacity-Function-Ferry/SSE-AD-4873323/

bp5100899270583343518.jpg.b1c760bafaddb8fc6167ff80ed39b36a.jpg

My company had a Christmas party on that many, many years ago. Was a killer night. I got to see one of the older Sales ladies dancing - which was quickly agreed to be called the "Chicken dance".

.....good times. It's a great restaurant/party venue possibility.

On 1/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, rm2551 said:

My company had a Christmas party on that many, many years ago. Was a killer night. I got to see one of the older Sales ladies dancing - which was quickly agreed to be called the "Chicken dance".

😁

.....good times. It's a great restaurant/party venue possibility.

It does look good inside.

• 3 weeks later...