THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

Agh ok I thought that too, so back to the question are they British or Australian ??. If they are an Australian band then thank you.

Usually AC/DC are quoted as being an Australian Rock and Roll band,so we'll proudly claim them as that.:)

Fremantle is 19 kilometres (12 mi) southwest of PERTH and the mystery of were Bon was actually born is as old as 'ol Cockney. Of course, the official bio says he wasn't born in WA, but there are sources (unissued birth certificates) that state otherwise(and that is NOT the major point of this thread).

All I can do is offer the information,whether you choose to take it on board or not is up to you.Besides the semantics and disputed points we,for those that enjoy them,can be thankful for the music of AC/DC.

...and just to set the records straight....the real Australians remain the respected and respectful Australian Aboriginals!!:):):)

Agreed.

Usually AC/DC are quoted as being an Australian Rock and Roll band,so we'll proudly claim them as that.:)

All I can do is offer the information,whether you choose to take it on board or not is up to you.Besides the semantics and disputed points we,for those that enjoy them,can be thankful for the music of AC/DC.

Agreed.

I couldn't have said it any better mate :):):)

Some other notable Aussies......:):)

PETER BROCK (RACING CAR DRIVER)......the memorable battles against rival - mate Alan Moffat at Sandown Park Raceway were UNforgettable....GM Holden against Ford Falcons...what a beautie:):)

peterbrock6005003.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-17

ALAN MOFFAT (see above!:):)).....Canadian born Aussie racing car driver:)

allanmoffat.jpg

By blackglove at 2011-01-17

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't remember if I posted this before but my friend Val from Victoria who is one of the best classical guitar players I've ever heard, and I'm talking about right up there with Segovia, Bream, Williams, etc. Thanks Oz. :^)

happy australia day everyone!

g'day to all the aussie forum members.

looks like it's gonna be a wet old australia day this year!

Thanks,

hope you have a great day

don't know whats happened to this global warming,hasn't been much of a summer.