THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

Well from the few wines I have tasted I think France and Napa Valley have them beat but good. Thank you for the lovely little Kuala Bears and Kangaroo's of course. So what would a native Aussie reallly look llike? An aboriginie? I would love to see Sydney someday. And swim on a beach there. Great Whites or no Great Whites. But I wonder if New Zealand may be a wiser choice?

There are plenty of good wines available that aren't exported. Personally, I don't drink wine except occasionally with a meal. That would be Koala. Shark attacks are very rare at Sydney beaches, they have shark nets erected. New Zealand is bout a 2 flight from Sydney.

I could ask you the same question, what does a native American look like? But I know the answer.

Well from the few wines I have tasted I think France and Napa Valley have them beat but good. Thank you for the lovely little Kuala Bears and Kangaroo's of course. So what would a native Aussie reallly look llike? An aboriginie? I would love to see Sydney someday. And swim on a beach there. Great Whites or no Great Whites. But I wonder if New Zealand may be a wiser choice?

Mr Yunupingu, former lead singer of Yothu Yindu.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/music/yothu-yindi-singer-dies-after-disease-battle-20130603-2nkl8.html

Deserving of a Thank You Australia.

May you rest with your ancestors.

Aboriginal sensitivities prefer no images, or first name be used for Mr Yunupingu. Please respect their culture.

^^ One of my favorite wines come from Australia. Gumdale Merlot...yummy! My wife has always enjoyed the Greg Norman wines from there also.

How is the "Save The Kimberley" drive going? Some of my favorite bands/artists are supporting that cause. The place is truly a treasure that should remain intact, IMO.

Mr Yunupingu, former lead singer of Yothu Yindu.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/music/yothu-yindi-singer-dies-after-disease-battle-20130603-2nkl8.html

Deserving of a Thank You Australia.

May you rest with your ancestors.

Aboriginal sensitivities prefer no images, or first name be used for Mr Yunupingu. Please respect their culture.

A good and caring man was that fella whom I had the honour to meet once.

His death is a great loss and he was a trailblazer for his own culture and ultimately Austrailia's culture.

Thank you.

Thanks for.....overseas Home and Away awareness ambassador Melissa George

post-19994-0-62005400-1370717100_thumb.j

"I don't need credibility from my country any more, I just need them all to be quiet. If they have nothing intelligent to say, please don't speak to me any more. I'd rather be having a croissant and an espresso in Paris or walking my French bulldog in New York City. I've never spoken out about it because I have to be the loyal good Aussie, who goes away and comes home. But I'm a really hard-working woman and people have to respect me for what I've done ... my next call will be to Home And Away to ask them to pay me because nobody does more promotion for that f***ing show than me."

:soapbox:

I was smitten with her back in the day, and she's still gorgeous, although one gets the feeling she's become a bit of a snooty sort these days (not sure what gives me that idea) Apparently, she makes more money now from inventing a Velcro clasp for clothes than she does acting. Weird...

Edited by Pagesbow

• 3 weeks later...