THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

.... the intelligent,committed,unselfish way that you've dealt with the COVID-19 virus.Australia has lead the world in virus testing and as the threat of oncoming virus waves continue,the rate of testing will continue.Australia's virus death numbers are some of the lowest in the world because of the populations attitude and the leadership shown,both federally and state by state. 

I never liked Ben Lee and I dislike him more now.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ross62 said:

Sydney-siders or those who've visited that city,the South Steyne Manly ferry is for sale.She's been refurbished and has quite a history.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats/details/1950-FERRY-Large-Capacity-Function-Ferry/SSE-AD-4873323/

bp5100899270583343518.jpg.b1c760bafaddb8fc6167ff80ed39b36a.jpg

What a beautiful ship. Don't think the USA has anything to compare.

21 hours ago, redrum said:

What a beautiful ship. Don't think the USA has anything to compare.

I partied on this vessel back in the late 90's / early 00's at my works Christmas party. Was a fantastic night. I hope someone can keep this thing in place and profitable. And a few times my mum would take us the the zoo on the ferry. Such great memories...

Ferry Arriving At The Taronga Zoo Wharf, Sydney, Australia ...

2 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I partied on this vessel back in the late 90's / early 00's at my works Christmas party. Was a fantastic night. I hope someone can keep this thing in place and profitable. And a few times my mum would take us the the zoo on the ferry. Such great memories...

Ferry Arriving At The Taronga Zoo Wharf, Sydney, Australia ...

👍

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, redrum said:

No thanks, mate. 

10 Most Venomous Spiders In Australia | Travel.Earth

Haven't seen one in over 20 years to be honest. Now huntsmens and wolf spiders though....

On 4/6/2021 at 1:26 AM, rm2551 said:

Haven't seen one in over 20 years to be honest. Now huntsmens and wolf spiders though....

Ours are black widows. Nasty buggers.

Follow these tips to ward off deadly Black Widow spiders | Lifestyle |  standard.net