THANK YOU AUSTRALIA, FOR....

Reggie29

Anyone that makes it to the finals can play dude. Are you serious? She would kill us all in the sack. Face it. Grunting or not. Kill us.

It has nothing to do with her making it to the finals or playing ability, even though you could count the number of Grand Slam titles she has won on one hand.

Making noises distracts opponents and does not make anyone a better player, hard work and practice does.

If she focused on her game instead of making stupid noises she could be a great player.

All she is remembered for is a pretty runner up, she could change that but I doubt she will.

This win at all costs attitude is all bullshit and most players are selfish, spoilt brats who know nothing about working in or for a team.

She wouldn't kill me, dude!

Whereas you have already admitted defeat.

Yes, I'm serious.

It has nothing to do with her making it to the finals or playing ability, even though you could count the number of Grand Slam titles she has won on one hand.

Making noises distracts opponents and does not make anyone a better player, hard work and practice does.

If she focused on her game instead of making stupid noises she could be a great player.

All she is remembered for is a pretty runner up, she could change that but I doubt she will.

This win at all costs attitude is all bullshit and most players are selfish, spoilt brats who know nothing about working in or for a team.

She wouldn't kill me, dude!

Whereas you have already admitted defeat.

Yes, I'm serious.

She did win Wimbleton. She is on the map. And her SI swimsuit shots speak for themselves. I love her.

She did win Wimbleton. She is on the map. And her SI swimsuit shots speak for themselves. I love her.

First of all it's Wimbledon and she did well to win it.

If you've seen one swimsuit model you've seen them all.

Of course photo shoots are very important for her to improve her Tennis?

Lastly, it's a one sided love affair I'm afraid but at least you've got the photos to amuse you.

That's just tacky, IMO. Chrissy Evert and Evonne Goolagong would never have stooped to those depths. Or Virginia Wade or BJK, for obvious reasons. Betty Stove too.

I just remembered, I used to have a hard-on for Rosie Casals. Sure, she looked like Leatherface, but I bet she could crack nuts with those thighs...

What is tacky about posing for SI? Its not Playboy or Penthouse. She is smokin hot.

VB. The best beer

Priscilla Queen Of The Desert

Peaches,Apples & Pears (ok i picked them for a couple of seasons and made a wad of cash)

Walkabout - For historical reasons of course!

Warnie

The man who picked me up in the middle of nowhere when hitching back to Melbourne - Gawd bless ya

Jordy Lucas - cute

Dame Edna Everage

Melbourne - for being a friend when travelling

Skippy

Perths glorious weather when it's shit in England

The Ashes - without you boys who would be beat?

so , what did you guys do for australia day?

i worked from 6am till 3pm, then went and saw the radiators, they were doing a live show at bateau bay. then i went to my local rsl and lost all my money on the pokies .... very aussie haha!

hard to beat those one armed bandits eh,had a long weekend went camping,watersking down at Nelligen,had a mixed bag weather wise,good weekend all the same.

went camping,watersking down at Nelligen,

Wow, you are so close to me. I live half an hour further south of Batemans Bay.

welcome, jangles! where ya from?

Which also answers your question slave to zep. I'm on the far south coast of NSW and i've been on the forum here for many years, plus a previous lurking life under another name which I can't remember.

I just don't post much, or what I do seems to disappear in controversial threads.

............ AC/DC

The only place where anyone can sell "coon" cheese. Believe me it's true !! Well they did in the 90's. Please tell me that they rebranded it?

Vegimite

Arnotts BBQ Shapes

BBQ's

Yothu Yindi

Midnight Oil

Rolf of course

Cane Toads

Funnel Web Spiders

Koala Bears

Being able to camp by rivers and get wasted

Bluey

Can't beet a root :yes2:

lol

............ AC/DC

The only place where anyone can sell "coon" cheese. Believe me it's true !! Well they did in the 90's. Please tell me that they rebranded it?

Vegimite

Arnotts BBQ Shapes

BBQ's

Yothu Yindi

Midnight Oil

Rolf of course

Cane Toads

Funnel Web Spiders

Koala Bears

Being able to camp by rivers and get wasted

Bluey

nup, it's still coon.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you are so close to me. I live half an hour further south of Batemans Bay.

Hey Jangles,not to far away at all, spend a little bit of time down your way

Which also answers your question slave to zep. I'm on the far south coast of NSW and i've been on the forum here for many years, plus a previous lurking life under another name which I can't remember.

I just don't post much, or what I do seems to disappear in controversial threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a thank you, but a remembrance

ANZAC Day - 2012

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning

We will remember them.

Lest we forget

anzacsunrise.jpg

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives. You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace.

There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours.

You, the mothers, who sent their sons from far away countries, wipe away your tears.

Your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."

Kemal Ataturk, President of the Turkish Republic, 1934.

These words are etched in stone at Anzac Cove, Gallipoli.

Lest We Forget.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...