Thank You France

Virginia

Statue of Liberty

That's what I was gonna say. :P Did you know that the Statue was regifted, though? It was sposed to go to Egypt, but they couldn't afford it. So the US was their second pick. According to some crap I heard on The History Channel, so who knows how true it is.

So thanks for picking us second, France! lol

Thank you France for Deciphering the Hieroglyphs, Hats off to Mr Champollion. :thanku:

For copying England and Reinventing Hieratical Democracy.

For being more hated in Africa than the British.

For dumping all your unwanted Illegal Immigrants over here in England and refusing to take any action to stop any more smuggling themselves in, you can Truly be Proud of your Brit Hating Selves for that Gem.

The French Foreign Legion, you really showed the Americans how to be SS combatant's didn't you?

The Tricolour, I like the Real Irish Tricolour, Green Green and Green, twas the Orange Prods that Ruined that Flag. ;)

Regards, Danny

umm, I know that. Just being sarcastic

:rolleyes:

Thank you France for Deciphering the Hieroglyphs, Hats off to Mr Champollion. :thanku:

For copying England and Reinventing Hieratical Democracy.

For being more hated in Africa than the British.

For dumping all your unwanted Illegal Immigrants over here in England and refusing to take any action to stop any more smuggling themselves in, you can Truly be Proud of your Brit Hating Selves for that Gem.

The French Foreign Legion, you really showed the Americans how to be SS combatant's didn't you?

The Tricolour, I like the Real Irish Tricolour, Green Green and Green, twas the Orange Prods that Ruined that Flag. ;)

Regards, Danny

Nice one centurion...like it like it :rolleyes:

Well, the only thing that I can thank France for is for this guy here :lol:

2738309359_1f3a83cd89.jpg

Yes, I know that Pepe Le "Prick" was created by American animator Chuck Jones, but hell, he speaks English with a lovely French accent, doesn't he? And he does happen to be a "French" Skunk! :P

EDITED TO ADD : For those of you who have absolutely no idea who this Pepe Le Poo person is, here's a little preview :P

Regards, Danny

:whistling: " Hello..Hello we are the " ...oh shit, I can't sing that anymore :shifty: OKAY let me see ..." As I was walking down the Copeland Rd... :D

Archived