Thank You France

Virginia

Well, the only thing that I can thank France for is for this guy here :lol:

2738309359_1f3a83cd89.jpg

Yes, I know that Pepe Le "Prick" was created by American animator Chuck Jones, but hell, he speaks English with a lovely French accent, doesn't he? And he does happen to be a "French" Skunk! :P

EDITED TO ADD : For those of you who have absolutely no idea who this Pepe Le Poo person is, here's a little preview :P

I love Pepe Le Pew too Kiwi! :D He must be the most romantic skunk in the world! :wub:

for screwing up canada royally before the britts got the chance to finish the job............

How did either the French or the British 'screw up' Canada? Canada is a great thriving first world country with plenty going for it and a great place to live. It's mostly uninhabited and much of it is still pristine wilderness with neither hide nor hair of much human activity.

Much much better than the Spanish and Portuguese ex colonies in Central and South America.

Being in Italy, we have wine, women, stylists, food and bubbly just as good. Te only thing I can think of saying thanks to the french...

ff_3580.jpg

So do we have Cubbie's to thank for Plant's "Freedom Fries"?

1806194.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDA9F03A38D260A2F4D44A97EFF6EAE334B965D2273C48DFB3E30A760B0D811297

Restaurant Changes Name Of French Fries To Freedom Fries

BEAUFORT, NC - FEBRUARY 20: Restaurant owner Neal Rowland holds a plate of his Freedom Fries February 20, 2003 in Beaufort, North Carolina. Rowland changed the name of the french fries he serves to Freedom Fries at his Cubbies resturant to show his disgust with the French government's delay tactics regarding Iraq.

Damn! I never knew Napoleon Bonaparte was such a hottie when he was young! :wub:

np3.jpg

:P

Isn't he just Kiwi? He was a Schoolboy Hero of mine, but in the end he was no better than those he replaced, I take my hat of to the French for one thing though, for having the Courage to follow the English lead and behead their Royalty for treason against the People, something we should have gone further with and still practice today, only Politicians and Lawyers would be up for the chop if it were up to me. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Isn't he just Kiwi? He was a Schoolboy Hero of mine, but in the end he was no better than those he replaced, I take my hat of to the French for one thing though, for having the Courage to follow the English lead and behead their Royalty for treason against the People, something we should have gone further with and still practice today, only Politicians and Lawyers would be up for the chop if it were up to me. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

I completely agree with you there Danny. And I guess that remark Marie "Fart" Antoinette "supposedly" made (according to legend) about cakes and bread was just the "icing" on the cake! :lol:

So, I guess both of us can thank France for being the first country to actually use this lovely little gadget which helped the French people ring in the age of Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

654px-Guillotinemodels.jpg

:whistling::angel:

Yes, I know some of you might think I'm blood thirsty, blah blah blah but Marie Antoinette and Louise XVI and all the fat and corrupt Nobleman, etc. (according to me, from what I've read in history books) had it coming! :P

I completely agree with you there Danny. And I guess that remark Marie "Fart" Antoinette "supposedly" made (according to legend) about cakes and bread was just the "icing" on the cake! :lol:

So, I guess both of us can thank France for being the first country to actually use this lovely little gadget which helped the French people ring in the age of Liberté, égalité, fraternité.

:whistling::angel:

Yes, I know some of you might think I'm blood thirsty, blah blah blah but Marie Antoinette and Louise XVI and all the fat and corrupt Nobleman, etc. (according to me, from what I've read in history books) had it coming! :P

Hi Kiwi, you blood thirsty wench you, :o;):lol:

Marie Antoinette didn't say "Let them eat cake" it was said years before she became Queen by Queen Marie-Therese the wife of Louis XIV. Marie Antoinette was according to History a rather nice lady who had the peoples welfare at heart.

"Done get fooled again" by the Bullshitters Brigade. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake

There was probably a lot of old scores settled during the revolution, it wasn't really about doing what was right but more about the Middle C

Kind Regards, Danny and Long Live the Revolution, off with their heads and all that crap. :o

PS, You can thank the French for not adopting the copper hulled warships that allowed the English to be masters of the sea and bring down the upstart Napoleon Bony Appetit for I will have no truck or intercourse with them. :burp:

• 6 months later...

Embracing American Jazz music and the people who make it. Many black jazz musicians found work and fame in France over the decades, especially during the era when most of them couldn't even get decent service or treatment in their own country.

That's not being PC either, look it up if you don't believe me.

Archived