LZ in London ... Who Cares About The Rest?

After 20 years at his company, my husband and I have been given a FREE trip to London to see LZ in London then off to travel in Europe for 2 weeks ...

If is wasn't for the LZ reunion we wouldn't be traveling at all this winter in Europe! We've chosen to experience Europe in the Winter instead of the Spring ONLY because of LZ.

Hurray if they decide to tour in the US ... but we can say we saw their kick-off show in LONDON!

Enjoy your life ... and seize the day!

B)

After 20 years at his company, my husband and I have been given a FREE trip to London to see LZ in London then off to travel in Europe for 2 weeks ...

If is wasn't for the LZ reunion we wouldn't be traveling at all this winter in Europe! We've chosen to experience Europe in the Winter instead of the Spring ONLY because of LZ.

Hurray if they decide to tour in the US ... but we can say we saw their kick-off show in LONDON!

B)

Enjoy the once in a lifetime experience. Its going to be historic and legendary. Have an awsome trip!

B)

FREE trip to London wow. Lucky you! And of course gave you FREE tickets to the concert also.

My company is giving out a free kick in the ass this winter. I am giving my wife two of them. It's that giving time of the season. So yea, seize the day.

:blink:

FREE trip to London wow. Lucky you! And of course gave you FREE tickets to the concert also.

My company is giving out a free kick in the ass this winter. I am giving my wife two of them. It's that giving time of the season. So yea, seize the day.

:blink:

Yep ... free all the way. Make those kicks soft smart*s* ... she might kick back some day!

Archived