Holy Poo, that was amazing!

Okay, so, sorry for making a new thread, but i needed to express my utter amazement after tonights gig!

the gig was amazing from the first note of good times, bad times, to the last note of rock and roll (for anyone there that heard the big "rock and roll" shout before they boke into it... that was me :) )

So yeah, not long got in, just transferring my pictures to the pc, and will be uploaded to www.ledzeppelinpics.com soon :)

I'll post some examples and some links to the pics on here shortly.

I got my camera in... luckily the guy searching me found my backup camera first and then didnt bother to keep looking, even though i had a big camera in my pocket :)

Be back in a little while with much, MUCH more to say!

Ste

Okay, so, sorry for making a new thread, but i needed to express my utter amazement after tonights gig!

the gig was amazing from the first note of good times, bad times, to the last note of rock and roll (for anyone there that heard the big "rock and roll" shout before they boke into it... that was me :) )

So yeah, not long got in, just transferring my pictures to the pc, and will be uploaded to www.ledzeppelinpics.com soon :)

I'll post some examples and some links to the pics on here shortly.

I got my camera in... luckily the guy searching me found my backup camera first and then didnt bother to keep looking, even though i had a big camera in my pocket :)

Be back in a little while with much, MUCH more to say!

Ste

awesome! lucky you..cant wait to see and hear more~!

My ears are still ringing...back in the hotel room and all I hear is the BUZZ! The show was amazing, totally broke down and cried like a little girl (I'm not) during No Quarter. Stairway, Dazed and Confused, Since I've Been Loving You...I've died and gone to heaven... :D

It sounds like the concert was amazing from all the great reviews I've been reading! Led Zeppelin will always will be the greatest rock band ever! :beer:

Hey man!! I wanna hold this beer up high too!!

:beer:

Beautiful pics!!!!!

Hope the dvd will come out soon!!!!!! :P

classy pics alright! well done taking so many and sharing so fast. these are the first real good look at the show I've had. many thanks.

and that screen looks damn monumental!!

now to plunge into the rest of the deluge B)

Archived