Happy 67th Birthday to Jimmy!

aen27

Happy Birthday to Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin! "Thank You" Jimmy! "...Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by..." from "Thank You" by Led Zeppelin from "Led Zeppelin II" (1969) Atlantic Records... Happy 67th Birthday to Jimmy Page!!

165181_1846564283329_1217327035_32296329_2862864_n.jpg

Happy Birthday to Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin! "Thank You" Jimmy! "...Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by..." from "Thank You" by Led Zeppelin from "Led Zeppelin II" (1969) Atlantic Records... Happy 67th Birthday to Jimmy Page!! .... the greatest guitarist of all time, Jimmy Page (Jan. 9, 1944) !

He may be somebody's "Lord and God" but he sure as hell isn't mine.

I didn't capitalize the word lord, hence it wasn't blasphemous. And he *is* the guitar messiah, as another Forum member pointed out. :) You have a nice day, now.

I didn't capitalize the word lord, hence it wasn't blasphemous. And he *is* the guitar messiah, as another Forum member pointed out. :) You have a nice day, now.

My comment wasn't directed at you. It was meant for the person that started a thread with those words in the title but that thread has since been merged with this one. I'm a huge Zeppelin and Page fan but simply don't engage in such hero worship as so many do by assigning their favorite artists labels such as God, Lord, Messiah, etc.

Archived