Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zola

The clips come in!

Thank you so much for the clips!!!! They block youtube at work, but I will blast it when I get home. I hope there's a torrent up soon of the show, and yes I will GLADLY buy the concert vid when/if it comes out.

Geez. :wacko:

there's so much stuff out there--I don't remember what I've seen and what I have not!

Thank you for the clips, from someone who was just physically SICK for not being able to get a ticket!

Even from the top row Jimmy is hotter than the sun, OMG

Very depressing after what was pulled on me. HOWEVER my friends thank EWE very much for the li tidbits :blink::blink:

Rolls>>> :wacko:

PS I will pray for a new DVD...and a tour in 2008 or 2009. Or even just a few shows. Just PLEASE dont do them in some raffle jiggy bob that was a solid ass fuck up.

And if by what was pulled on you - you are referring to me, please stop I did not do anything ok? :angry:

Edited by desirezep

Its not YouTube with the the the STH Question. If He was Lip syncing( i assuming thats the reason behide the question) He wouldt casullay came back to the microphone. (Unless hes really is a golden god) It seems like everthing is shot digitly and its probaly a lag in the video proccecer for the big screen.

Of course he wasn't synching... I was there and it was a lag in the video processor, you're right.

I had the most amazing night... There were tears all round by the end and I nearly completely lost it during Kashmir. I have to say, I was SO exhausted when I left... Emotionally and physically drained but spiritually uplifted.

One bar at the o2 was playing Zep LOUD before the gig... People were chatting, dancing, drinking, high fiving each other, just beaming.

Haven't come down to earth yet... Can't write anymore - I'm filling up with tears. Again.

Awesome.

Minx xx :D

Edited by Minx

From what I've seen this was the highlight of the evening. Absofuckinlutely incredible! :notworthy:

Wow. I can't stop tearing up over this...wow.

The clips remain the same!!!!!!!

Unfucking believable.

I don't know if I can post the link to this so I'll just say Zen Archer's Zeppelin blog has all the full songs from youtube. You'll have to find his blog on your own.