The clips come in!

First off... Since I wasn't able to attend the show.. i want to thank everyone who posted a set-list a picture a video... Any information that was made possible for what was happening last night and beyond.. . I'm pretty sure everyone else feels the same way. I just noticed that youtube is removing the links slowly but surely... Anyhow, here a short clip of Ramble On that i found... It's only 46 seconds but I would like to share it. if someone already posted it, sorry for the double post..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvoHLf1ZsuU

Thanks again everyone!!!!

let's pray they tour!! *come to Montreal!!! *

Of course he wasn't synching... I was there and it was a lag in the video processor, you're right.

I had the most amazing night... There were tears all round by the end and I nearly completely lost it during Kashmir. I have to say, I was SO exhausted when I left... Emotionally and physically drained but spiritually uplifted.

One bar at the o2 was playing Zep LOUD before the gig... People were chatting, dancing, drinking, high fiving each other, just beaming.

Haven't come down to earth yet... Can't write anymore - I'm filling up with tears. Again.

Awesome.

Minx, how beautiful....gotta tell you, all of us who could not go are living through you. I would have cried my eyes out at the sheer wonder of it all. A miracle, it is! Thank you for sharing you story as we all appreciate it!

[

Minx, how beautiful....gotta tell you, all of us who could not go are living through you. I would have cried my eyes out at the sheer wonder of it all. A miracle, it is! Thank you for sharing you story as we all appreciate it!

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/AidenBoal/LedZeppelin101207.

There is the link for my photo's of the O2 gig :D

Anyone know of a good free video hosting site for my vids, I used 2gigs on photo and videos :blink:

Oh and what a night it was, totally unbelievable !!!!!!

I think you can use rapidshare to upload the videos so we can download it... with all this of the warner deleting videos, i think is a good solution....

First off, thanks to everyone who has taken the time to upload clips or share links. What an amazing performance to have been present for! Through last night and late this afternoon I've watched them over and over again and it never fails to bring that same rush of emotion. They appeared to really enjoy being up there together and to have Jason behind them. Damn did they sound awesome or what?! I love that they opened with GTBT, perfect opener for them IMO! Stairway..what can you say to see them perform that one again? I well up every time I watch it. Jason should be very proud of himself...damned fine job. I couldn't be more proud of him than if he were my own kid! What a way to lay those other "reunion" ghosts to rest...

Just a short stat report on YouTube: amongst today's most viewed twelve videos three are related to Zeppelin's concert at O2.

On the top favourites list the GTBT video occupies the first place, STH is on the third, while the video of BlackDog is on seven.

It's been the talk of the day eh? B)

If you guys have some of the clips on your hard drive, you can send them to me and I'll upload them onto my webspace for all to download. It should be a lot more secure and faster than rapidshare or youtube.

Send them to timboh56@gmail.com

Thanx to Led Zepplin first and thanx to all who posted/uploaded all the links :)

The music moved me to tears and I missed John Bonham not being there to see his son kick ass with his pals.

I want the guys to bring the music to the masses as much as the next person but if this was all we were meant to have than so be it, it was wonderful and " Now I Can Die Easy "

Peace n Love to all Zepp Fans Worldwide

RjK

Archived