Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zola

The clips come in!

i can see by the messages here that their (led zep's) part of the ahmet ertegun (sic) reunion was a success. i did pray for them earlier yesterday, and now i know that god does listen.

if they come to the pnc-bank arts center in new jersey i will definitely be there!

rock on page, plant, jones and bonham (jason!)

I noticed the full version of Dazed has been pulled...anyone saved it and posted it somewhere else?

Shit, I was hoping to upload that one for people. It was on my to-do list. I'd be curious to find out where it is as well.

(Forgive me - I'm working on a compilation for a dear, dear friend of mine, so this is all new to me, although Zeppelin is not.)

I snagged a ton of stuff off of YouTube last night and this morning. I've got an FLV video labeled "Dazed and Confused" - I'm not altogether certain if it's the full version or not.

However - I would be happy to upload if if you all have the player/converter and want to find out if it's the right one.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

try this one-Dazed and Confused;

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I know it's been said many times but, seriously I just want to thank each and every one of you who has posted pics and clips from last night. Being a new member here was awesome enough to me ya know? But you all have really made me feel like I was at the show last night. Ya'll are one bunch of amazing people! :notworthy:

try this one-Dazed and Confused;

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You can't embed videos.

Can't thank those who posted the vids so quickly for us to see. There are really no words. Amazing doesn't seem quite enough. I can only imagine what it was like actually being there. Many tears of joy were shed I'm sure. I got weepy just at the clips :blush:

... and somehow, even though I have *everything else* from that page.. I managed to miss the full Dazed...

Major bummer. I've got a 2:04 clip, but not the full. I have no idea how I didn't get that.....

I want to thank everyone who posted clips. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to be able to see Led Zeppelin some day!!! I had the chance to see page/plant together, page solo, and jason bonham solo.But never altogether, please god make them do it again in the US,PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by dfensty

Does anyone know where I can find Misty Mountain Hop and Trampled Under Foot videos (complete). I have the rest of the YouTube videos in FLV and mp4 format if anyone's intersted - I just need to upload them to sendspace.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

It is superb - anyone who knows zeppelin knows Page is playing a blinder there.

Abolsutely spot on...

If you just listen to the music you can't help but be impressed.

Ok the sound q is very poor, but if you look beyond that...

Thought I'd post a notice about this here for everyone, share the joy etc:

Go to www.hauraki.co.nz in about 1 hour 20 minutes, click on the "Listen Live" thingee. Led Before Bed is on tonight and they've acquired something special ;).

I'm updating my thread with some new videos. If anyone has any more full performances from YouTube, PM me so I can get to work on them.

I Just listened to the entire set and wow. Can't wait for the official release, Jason smokes on this!

(Forgive me - I'm working on a compilation for a dear, dear friend of mine, so this is all new to me, although Zeppelin is not.)

I snagged a ton of stuff off of YouTube last night and this morning. I've got an FLV video labeled "Dazed and Confused" - I'm not altogether certain if it's the full version or not.

However - I would be happy to upload if if you all have the player/converter and want to find out if it's the right one.

The short version(s) are around 2:04, the long/full are around 9-10 min. Media Player or FLV player ok?