The clips come in!

I was overcome with emotion listening, swear to gawd, I was crying....

It is like reuniting with something you love so much.

At least my daughter understood, as I sat here in front of the puter balling my eyes out.

She was all nice, brought me coffee, and hugged me, and said "I understand Mom." :wub:

I felt like a total idiot.

:bagoverhead:

HOW AWESOME ! ! !

TSRTS

A nice long shot, a bird's eye view of what it was like to see the boys perform on the stage. Definitely not an MTV style camera shot -- Thank God !!!!

Sure, it's 'camera phone quality'.... but it gives one an idea of what it was like from the audience. A clear shot of the stage all the way through!! :thumbsup:

You might get a kick out this "Golden Ticket" Tribute . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkxdHvrXk_Y

When Robert goes to sing "There's a sign on the wall" in the posted Stairway video, why do we hear the audio but his mouth is no where near the mike? Watch it. Tell me what you see.

I see what you mean, mate. Could be out of sync, maybe. Who knows?

Thanks to everyone, most of all The Lads, for all of this. This is true satisfaction, as I knew this is the caliber of stuff that would be coming out tonight. Some things you just know, and I was merely waiting.

Thanks for that. First I've seen of STH.....the very song I've heard a million times and skip over just about everytime I hear it nowadays........and I've held my composure for the entire day!!! That clip had me welled up w/ tears by the time it was over! :o

OK, now it's time for bed.....only have to be up for work in 3 1/2 hrs. :(

At least my daughter understood, as I sat here in front of the puter balling my eyes out.

She was all nice, brought me coffee, and hugged me, and said "I understand Mom." :wub:

Same here. Difference was my cat didn't bring me my cup of coffee on the kitchen counter and probably thought I was idiot crying over this(she actually meowed at me, wish I could understand cat talk!)

Its not YouTube with the the the STH Question. If He was Lip syncing( i assuming thats the reason behide the question) He wouldt casullay came back to the microphone. (Unless hes really is a golden god) It seems like everthing is shot digitly and its probaly a lag in the video proccecer for the big screen.

I'm in the same shape, Hotplant! :console: I was crying on and off all day, in between dancing around the house to every Zeppelin song they played on the radio like some sort of manic-depressive! And no daughter to bring me coffee!

I'd better skip the caffeine anyway or I'll be a wide-awake, up-all-night, giddy, singing, dancing drunk out in the streets driving all my neighbors crazy! :P

That's just YouTube being YouTube. If everything were in perfect sync.. something would be wrong. TeHe..

ya you're right. as a matter of fact, you can see the big screen video skip so I think it was just a technical goof up at the show for 2 secs. Zep performed it perfectly I might add! Great job Jimmy and Robert! Thank you Robert for finally singing it for us one more time :D

Archived