The clips come in!

Okay people. I downloaded the video for GTBT off of YouTube and uploaded it to Sendspace, I'll add the link when it's ready. I did this because it might get yanked off YouTube, and people should be able to see it. The file is a FLV format, if you go here --> http://www.download.com/3000-2139_4-10769546.html and download this free, spyware-free program, you can watch the video any time you want. I'll do STH as soon as this one finishes up.

Good Times Bad Times

Stairway To Heaven

I'm in the same shape, Hotplant! :console: I was crying on and off all day, in between dancing around the house to every Zeppelin song they played on the radio like some sort of manic-depressive! And no daughter to bring me coffee!

I'd better skip the caffeine anyway or I'll be a wide-awake, up-all-night, giddy, singing, dancing drunk out in the streets driving all my neighbors crazy! :P

:drunk::yay::banana::hysterical:

Here too, my neighbors had to put up with it though, I'll be damned if someone will stop me from the history of rock!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

*hug*

When Robert goes to sing "There's a sign on the wall" in the posted Stairway video, why do we hear the audio but his mouth is no where near the mike? Watch it. Tell me what you see.

If you watch the STH video at 2:00 it seems like the video screen isn't synced with Plant on stage...his head comes up on stage before it does on the video screen...awesome clip!

Is it in the old version of TSRTS or only the new one that just recently came out? Thanks.

They used the footage of them getting off the plane in the movie. I think they mixed it with some footage from Pittsburgh and San Francisco of that year. They didn't actually use the full footage like that.

Thanks! I'm curious about the footage at the start of them in 1973. Does anyone know if that's been available anywhere before now? Thanks.

The footage at the beginning of GTBT was a newsreel from Tampa '73. It is part of the bonus materials on the second disc of the remastered TSRTS.

The Pittsburgh footage someone was talking about is actually in the original TSRTS. The opening scene when Starship (the plane) lands and they're outside taking pictures is not in New York but at Greater Pittsburgh International Airport in Moon, Pa. -- and the cop cars are actually Allegheny County and Pittsburgh police. The bulk of the scenes of the drive to Madison Square Garden with Bron-Yr-Aur playing actually were shot outside of Pittsburgh as well (look for the rolling hills/mountains/trees over Bonzo's shoulder in the limo). Once you hit the tunnels in the movie, it switches to NYC.

Thank you to everyone who posted clips! They looked great and sounded amazing as always. Jason sounded fantastic. I do miss Bonzo but, I know he was there in spirit. Thank you Zeppelin for this amazing concert!

A TRIUMPH!

I'm dancin the hootchie-koo because after all these years, the song remains the same.

When I was a teenage kid I constructed an elaborate dummy of myself complete with wig so I could sneak out of my parents house and go see TSRTS at the midnight movies. Worked for a while.

what can you say upon seeing this, words fail me.. :D

-

Archived