At what age should men lose the long hair !

Fool In The Rain 60

When you type 'balding' into Google this is the first image that pops up:

PrinceWillMMT_468x3751.jpg

Wills has had this problem for a while now. Maybe that's why he's decided to finally tie the knot this year before he loses it all! :o The male side of the Royal Family aren't known for their good hair genes afterall. :P

When you type 'balding' into Google this is the first image that pops up:

PrinceWillMMT_468x3751.jpg

Wills has had this problem for a while now. Maybe that's why he's decided to finally tie the knot this year before he loses it all! :o The male side of the Royal Family aren't known for their good hair genes afterall. :P

Poor Wills, :lol:

People should do whatever the hell they want with their hair.

"Grow it, show it, gimme that Hair..."

IMHO....long is always, always better. :)

ps: mines to my butt and have no plans to cut it. Used to take care of a 99 yr old with hair to her butt, she refused to cut it even though my boss wanted to.

People should do whatever the hell they want with their hair.

"Grow it, show it, gimme that Hair..."

IMHO....long is always, always better. :)

ps: mines to my butt and have no plans to cut it. Used to take care of a 99 yr old with hair to her butt, she refused to cut it even though my boss wanted to.

Right on :):):)

Budgie sum it up in a song.

You say my hair is much too long

And you are right and I am wrong

I got a way of walking, I got a way of talking

You got a way of living

Don't try to make me live with you, oh you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFG8QsoDz0k

These lyrics reflect the words by Jimi HEndrix in If 6 was 9.....NO-ONE has the right to make men cut their hair if they don't wanna.....MY G F likes me with my hair long...she says long hair relects "other" attributes of a male, heheheheheh :)::)

• 2 years later...

Pretty boys aren't for me. Terry O Quinn was the best looking actor from the TV show Lost IMO. You can't beat a bald head and a bit of facial stubble. wub.gif What can I say, I like an older man (but not too old!). :ohmy:

terry20oquinn20lost2031.jpg

Terry Quinn has always been hot. He was hot back in the 1980's when he had hair and he's hot today without it.

^ That dud is letting it all hang out!

Regarding the long hair, it all depends on the person. Just like Vin Diesel would look like a fool with ANY hair, same with Bruce Willis, both have rocked the bald thing and they look great. Me on the other hand, I was shaved bald once, July 7th 1986 when I arrived at the MCRD in San Diego and I looked like a bloody fetus! I am the last guy who should shave the head, and should I go bald I would look like shit, not a good head shape at all. Thank god I still have my hair. Though if I did go bald I think I would rock the bald on top, long pony tail down the back just because it looks so stupid...and I would dye it jet black for the jump the shark aspect.

Which brings me to dudes who wear wigs, some need them because they would look bad without them (Jason Alexander, Elton John), but the ones who wear them and look like fools because they are obvious AND would probably look great completely bald just baffles me (Ritchie Blackmore, Kevin Dubrow). I mean really guys? Your hair is ten times as thick as it was in your 20's! C'mon now, everyone knows it's a wig.

I think Penn has a fine head of hair , which no doubt would get under the skin of men of a similar age who have gone bald

I have long, thick hair. No thinning or receding of any kind. However, I think Penn's hair looks terrible.

Archived