Have you got a nickname ?

Fool In The Rain 60

Hmmmm cheers there <_< (Who is The Fool in the Rain Now ?) well mine is a nickname only to one person but thats been told on another thread. I was called "Half Pint" as a under 13yr old and for my teens it was "Guinness" due to my surname, not really as good a story as my other one though :)

Hmmmm cheers there <_< (Who is The Fool in the Rain Now ?) well mine is a nickname only to one person but thats been told on another thread. I was called "Half Pint" as a under 13yr old and for my teens it was "Guinness" due to my surname, not really as good a story as my other one though :)

Hi,

Much prefer the other one ;)

Hi all,

Your Misses BIGDAN,right mum? :D

Won't comment on the others,..... :rolleyes:

Kevin Brady (a/k/a Anjin-san)

This Topic was inspired by "LEDDY" sharing his nickname.

Tell us what yours is and how you got it.

Back in the 60s there was a children's telly show called "DAKTARI", it featured a cross eyed lion called...."CLARANCE".

Yes I have a LAZY eye hence the nickname "CLARANCE".

so are you going to share yours?

daktari.jpg

:wave: What is/ was your pet / nick name :)

Well, Fool, I was actually called "little miss strange" when I was in the third grade because I was way above the average height of my classmates (I looked horribly tall at the time at 5 ft 5 inches :lol: I am 5ft 11 inches to be exact and I look anything but strange, now thank you very much! ;)) and I had exceptionally short hair at the time while other girls in my class had pony tails or long hair left lose! :lol: Oh and yes, I was even called "four eyes" from the 4th to the 8th grade because I used to wear glasses! :blush: But, I switched to lenses and haven't been called "four eyes" in ages! Honestly, reflecting back on it, I find it to be hilarious! :lol:

Well, Fool, I was actually called "little miss strange" when I was in the third grade because I was way above the average height of my classmates (I looked horribly tall at the time at 5 ft 5 inches :lol: I am 5ft 11 inches to be exact and I look anything but strange, now thank you very much! ;)) and I had exceptionally short hair at the time while other girls in my class had pony tails or long hair left lose! :lol: Oh and yes, I was even called "four eyes" from the 4th to the 8th grade because I used to wear glasses! :blush: But, I switched to lenses and haven't been called "four eyes" in ages! Honestly, reflecting back on it, I find it to be hilarious! :lol:

Was that at the time of Jimi hendrix's song of the same name ??

Kilroy ?? not that bafoon lol...oh kiljoy, whats Joy done wrong then ???

What are you suggesting Leddy?

That she is prone to writing on walls just so Her Total Post Count is increased? :o

Never, whatever next? :whistling:

My nickname (and Real Name) is "BIGDAN", why you may ask? because I'm the BIGGEST DAN in the Family and "LITTLEDAN" is my son. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

What are you suggesting Leddy?

That she is prone to writing on walls just so Her Total Post Count is increased? :o

Never, whatever next? :whistling:

My nickname (and Real Name) is "BIGDAN", why you may ask? because I'm the BIGGEST DAN in the Family and "LITTLEDAN" is my son. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

Oh no your not another post count it person are you ?? we use to have a few of them here :blink: ...........yeh going for the record me, talk about any shit to get the count up :duel:

Oh no your not another post count it person are you ?? we use to have a few of them here :blink: ...........yeh going for the record me, talk about any shit to get the count up :duel:

Yer, know the type and you certainly come under that category. :o

And twas talking about HER not THEEEEEEEEE. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

Ouch ok, well out on the age thing there....my bad....

No worries, Leddy! :) I in fact, like that song by Noel Redding. Sometimes, thinking about it, I do feel honoured to have had a nickname which had the same title as a song by "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" B) If only I'd known that when I was 9 years old! I would have secretly thought of myself as one of the "cool kids", perhaps! :lol:

No worries, Leddy! :) I in fact, like that song by Noel Redding. Sometimes, thinking about it, I do feel honoured to have had a nickname which had the same title as a song by "The Jimi Hendrix Experience" B) If only I'd known that when I was 9 years old! I would have secretly thought of myself as one of the "cool kids", perhaps! :lol:

Yeh, it is a good tune, we all get the P*ss taken out of us when we are young, its cruel but kids can be just that. Anyway you gotta be cool to be on this forum....As Ghandi and Frankie says..............

Yeh, it is a good tune, we all get the P*ss taken out of us when we are young, its cruel but kids can be just that. Anyway you gotta be cool to be on this forum....As Ghandi and Frankie says..............

Leddy? dont matter what Ghandi or Frankie says, Kilroy was there before you. :o

Kilroy_Was_Here_-_Washington_DC_WWII_Memorial.jpg

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived