Have you got a nickname ?

Fool In The Rain 60

not anymore , is this what happened to old Spats ??? :nuke:

Hi Leddy,

I really don't know what happened to Spats, you never seem to get to find out when a member gets banned. I remember someone starting a Topic about banned members only for the Topic to get pulled and then I got banned. Shall We (I mean YOU) start another Topic about what has happened to banned members? you never know, it might get you Total Post Count up a bit. :slapface::whistling::lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I'm pissing off to bed now as I can never catch you up tonight. ;)

Hi Leddy,

I really don't know what happened to Spats, you never seem to get to find out when a member gets banned. I remember someone starting a Topic about banned members only for the Topic to get pulled and then I got banned. Shall We (I mean YOU) start another Topic about what has happened to banned members? you never know, it might get you Total Post Count up a bit. :slapface::whistling::lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I'm pissing off to bed now as I can never catch you up tonight. ;)

Depends on how long we get banned for, but yeh it sounds good, right I can hear the police dogs on the leaves, got a keep me head down :unsure: .............

Yeh, it is a good tune, we all get the P*ss taken out of us when we are young, its cruel but kids can be just that. Anyway you gotta be cool to be on this forum....As Ghandi and Frankie says..............

Well, I do consider myself to be one of the lucky ones, that's for sure. That nickname of mine is way better than stuff like "shortie", "fatty", "stink breath" (yep! one kid actually had that name! :unsure: ). Yep! We indeed like Gandhi and Frankie say need to relax and chill and pretty much try and laugh about it! ;)

Well, I do consider myself to be one of the lucky ones, that's for sure. That nickname of mine is way better than stuff like "shortie", "fatty", "stink breath" (yep! one kid actually had that name! :unsure: ). Yep! We indeed like Gandhi and Frankie say need to relax and chill and pretty much try and laugh about it! ;)

for you i'm sticking with "sweet cheeks"

though i'll have to take someone elses word for it (a desperate perv's no doubt)

not if they masterbate regularly........so you're all set

Ouch was there call for that below the belt attack ( excuse the pun), did you get up the wrong way today ?? have I offended you in anyway my old chap ??

Bingo!!! I knew I couldn't I get that one by you Leddy. I would have posted an easier clue for the slower crowd but Spiders n Snakes has already posted them in the Bueatiful Women Spread.

Ah come on I did put only joshing after ;) but to say I am slow has really hurt me beyond reproach :tears::hysterical:

At work, I'm called "asshole" by a number of people but my favorite ( Mrs Ally's as well ) is "Loser". On occasion , for dramatic effect, an "F" bomb is added to both. :mellow:

At work, I'm called "asshole" by a number of people but my favorite ( Mrs Ally's as well ) is "Loser". On occasion , for dramatic effect, an "F" bomb is added to both. :mellow:

Well I have been told i was talking out of my ASS today :unsure:

Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood isn't about relaxing and being chill, it's actually a lot dirtier than that! :lol:

LOL! :lol: I know Electro. But, to a person like myself, both the Frankie and Gandhi slogans represent something pretty straightforward. But, I do prefer the Gandhi slogan because it's a lot safer, you know? ;)

Bartman.

Because my name's Bart.

People sometimes say "you must hate The Simpsons!" (I actually LOVE 'em!)

But before The Simpsons, when I said my name was Bart, I'd get "Mark"? "Bert"? "Brad"? (Geez, Brad doesn't sound ANYthing like Bart.)

But since The Simpsons, I just say "Bart, like Bart Simpson"

INSTANT name recognition!

And as a baby hanging on to the shower curtain rod in an attempt to avoid being put into the bathtub, my dad nicknamed me "Possum", and called me that pretty much to the day he died.

But he was the only one who called me that, his private nickname.

No one outside our family knew that nickname.

And I guess that's why I have a "private" nickname for each of my kids and my wife.

Archived