Hot Pics of John Baldwin

rileymaher

Thanks for all of those great scans, Otto! I'm pitifully lacking in Jonesy pictures.

Jones_OMscan_05.jpg

That one is miraculously sexy.

I see my favourite picture of him hasn't been posted yet! Well, must get to remedying that:

727v4ux.jpg

Thanks for all of those great scans, Otto! I'm pitifully lacking in Jonesy pictures.

That one is miraculously sexy.

I see my favourite picture of him hasn't been posted yet! Well, must get to remedying that:

727v4ux.jpg

Oh, oh, that's just...too adorable! :melts: Lol, I think that's now my favorite JPJ pic, too!

P.S. "miraculously sexy" - great description! :D

JPJ-18.jpg

JPJ2.jpg

Dorky hair, but nice shirt action

JohnPaulJones.jpg

Is there a "salacious" smiley somewhere?

p55269z6k54.jpg

Looking hot despite the mullet

Argh, sorry guys, I'm trying to not repeat ones that have been seen a million times, but I don't really know where to go, so these are the best I could come up with. (I know we've all seen the bulge one, but that bears repeating!)

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

Montreal, Canada 2001. He was opening for King Crimson (should be the other way around IMO!). I still get chills when I think of the long musical intro in the dark while waiting for Zooma to start. When JPJ hit the stage, wow!!

*CLICK TO ENLARGE*

jpj2ms7.th.jpg

Enjoy this superb JPJ clip:

If discontinued, google "You Tube John Paul Jones Triple Neck Song." You won't be disappointed.

Edited by Hilly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...