The "Thank You" Thread

Tears are in my eyes as I write this.............and chills down my spine. One did not have to be there to feel the magic.............it was everywhere...........even though I could not get tickets, I felt I was there.....LZ, thank you, thank you, thank you for transporting a 46 year old woman back into her teenage years, and then back again into an adulthood that is greater because of you and your music. The past few months have been a joy, and today is a triumph. God bless you all!

From someone who was born in 1982 I'd just like to thank the band for making what seemed like an impossible dream come true. I've now seen Led Zeppelin live!!! Before this show was announced I was waiting for someone to invent a time machine. Now I have an experience that I'll remember and cherish forever. I was holding back the tears on a few occasions. I had to hold them back again when I just watched a video of ‘Good Times Bad Times’ that someone had put on Youtube.

I feel so unbelievably fortunate to have been there and seen the greatest band of all time. Every one of the band was unbelievable on the night. And special thanks have to go to Jason Bonham – I can’t find the words to say it right so I won’t try.

The whole night was incredible!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks led Zeppelin for giving the world your music, thanks for making my last 26 years special !! Thanks for last night and showing everyone that you were and indeed the top of the tree !!

Alrighty, time to get sappy :)

I was sucked in at 15. Granted, that was only six years ago, but nothing has been the same since. I have continued to be nothing short of enamored with the music that you have produced for us. I highly doubt that I speak only for myself when I say that there has always been something special about Led Zeppelin's music--something electrifying--something that is felt/i] rather thank simply heard. I love this music, this band with all of my heart. Thank you for everything. Everything. Thank you for going about things the way you wanted to. Thank you for sharing your own thoughts and feelings with us. Thank you for touching something down deep in our souls. Thank you for coming back and showing the youngsters how it's really done. Thank you for giving a girl who was born too late to ride along with you during the first wave a little bit of hope that she might be able to accompany you on a second. Thank you for reminding the world just why your fans are as loyal and crazy as we are ;)

Much love always,

Rebecca

It was 1978, Caracas Venezuela, when I saw The song remains the same, I went to watch it 10 times more in the same Theater, I was like Mesmerized, and I'm still am,

I'm a guitar player because of the great Jimmy Page, after all thesse years I play so many Led Zeep songs and I'm not tired of hear and play those songs.

Everybody knows me as Led Zeppelin Big Fan here, an Authority about playing and Knowledge.

I went to see twice Page&Plant but I always wait a reunion of the masters.

Finally after watch these clips from yesterday, that brings me tears in my eyes, I'll thank everybody involved in this reunion, Thank you Jimmy, Robert, John Paul and the great Jason.

Please tour, I know its difficult to come to Venezuela, I will reach you wherever in USA.

Here is the link of my band in 1993

I hope you enjoy it.

Nicky Scarola.

I do not recollect being rendered so speechless after such an exhilarating, awe-inspiring spectacle as that gig. I think I stood with my jaw on the floor when I wasn't rocking out, from incredulity at how good it was. Even the next day, I felt strangely disinclined to speak to anyone until the afternoon. To attempt to convey in words how much it surpassed expectations is akin to sacrilege; it was a veritable spiritual experience.

After seeing the monumental Led Zeppelin in superlative form, I can die happy now.

Thank you for a left-long dream make real.

Indi.

Archived