More Band of Joy Tour Dates

Avacado

That's a bizarre schedule. Minneapolis, then down to Florida, then back up to Vancouver. :blink:

I thought the same thing! Saw him last summer @ Clearwater and always looking for some Florida dates - strange.

Yeah, I have no clue as to why whomever thought out this tour has it alll over the map, esp with the horrid weather all over, not easy getting gear and crew to and from scattered venues. Really bizarre.

I guess too, I'm just ticked he's not coming here AGAIN. He has a following here and has always sold out before here with all his different bands, so:

Hey Tour Manager!

Book him...here!!

SLC UT!

Red Butte Garden

Kingsbury Hall

The Depot

Deer Valley

We Have the venues and the people...C'Mon! pretty please....with honey dripping all over...and a cherry on top....pleasssse. :)

Buddy and Patty played here @ Kingsbury Hall just before he went out w/Robert.

Ohh...Shizzle.....I just scored tickets to see Robert at the Greek on April 23. :yay:

Public sale starts on the 23rd, but the internet sale is going on now. Password ANGEL.

I am so happy to be seeing Robert. Not keen on driving into LA but it's worth it.

Got my tix yesterday for Robert Plant at The Greek Theater in LA on April 23rd! Sec B Row S Seats 121-123!!!!Excellent outdoor venue in the Hollywood Hills only about a mile from where I grew up in Los Feliz! I have seen so many shows there in the 80's I can't remember them all! I am bringing my 12 year old son for his first Robert Plant Concert he is so excited for our first Rock & Roll Road Trip! Staying at The Riot House in Hollywood where Zeppelin used to stay!

Got my tix yesterday for Robert Plant at The Greek Theater in LA on April 23rd! Sec B Row S Seats 121-123!!!!Excellent outdoor venue in the Hollywood Hills only about a mile from where I grew up in Los Feliz! I have seen so many shows there in the 80's I can't remember them all! I am bringing my 12 year old son for his first Robert Plant Concert he is so excited for our first Rock & Roll Road Trip! Staying at The Riot House in Hollywood where Zeppelin used to stay!

I tried for tickets in section A or B but kept getting the message nothing was available. Darn. I ended up with Section C , row M,

seat 117-119. I'm told the Greek is a great venue and there are no bad seats.

Nice to be sharing the experience with your son and bonding over the experience of seeing Robert. I will be bringing the hubby. He is not the big fan as I am but knows it's one of my passions, but once there I'm sure he will enjoy the live experience of it. Our trip is only a 75 mile trip from Wildomar, about a hour and a half trip, but better allow for LA traffic.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my tickets in the mail today. :yay:

Been playing some of the videos and the hubby is not as excited as I am. He will go because he knows I want to. Hopefully seeing the Band of Joy live will be more exciting to him than seeing the clips on this litte screen.

Been playing some of the videos and the hubby is not as excited as I am. He will go because he knows I want to. Hopefully seeing the Band of Joy live will be more exciting to him than seeing the clips on this litte screen.

Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear about your night:-)

You guys are in for a great show!! Saw him/them back in July and it was a terrific show. Robert sounds great singing the new tunes and the re-worked Zep songs, along with previous solo material. Great to see him playing such intimate venues as well. Enjoy!

Peace.

Great that you got the tix, when is your show?

Your hubby sounds like mine- he really wasn't into seeing this show either, but he was a good sport & went anyway. Turns out he thought it was a great show! ( but he also said that he liked the North Mississippi Allstars a little bit better)

Great that you got the tix, when is your show?

Your hubby sounds like mine- he really wasn't into seeing this show either, but he was a good sport & went anyway. Turns out he thought it was a great show! ( but he also said that he liked the North Mississippi Allstars a little bit better)

April 23rd.....which seems a long time to wait. Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. The hubby wasn't all that into going to Jason's LZE but once there he had a great time. I'm hoping he will get into it at the show once hearing it.

Archived