How can you be sure that it is Zep music?

ywyexv

I wonder (with all the youtube and bootleg stuff around ) how to find out if it is real Zep music you get offered.

Especially instrumentals are a hard thing if that is not an official release.

Is the "Lucy Rising " soundtrack honestly made by Jimmy?

The same with"Swan Song" (instrum.).Wonder where to get this number,too.

I wonder (with all the youtube and bootleg stuff around ) how to find out if it is real Zep music you get offered.

Especially instrumentals are a hard thing if that is not an official release.

The same with"Swan Song" (instrum.).Wonder where to get this number,too.

I think Page used bits from"Lucifer Rising" on his Deathwish II soundtrack and "Swansong" I do believe went on to be "Midnight Moonlight" on "The Firms's" first album if you want to listen.

I got a great look vinyl bootleg of it and while as you rightly say it's probably hard to authenticate an instrumental guitar piece it certainly sounds like an absolute guitar genius on smack, so it would fit the bill perfectly for Jimmy at the time of recording

I think Page used bits from"Lucifer Rising" on his Deathwish II soundtrack and "Swansong" I do believe went on to be "Midnight Moonlight" on "The Firms's" first album if you want to listen.

I am afraid you are right. I know this stuff. But I preferre long instrumentals.So a shame he never put it out as a long Epic-number.I use to meditate when hearing

"No Quater" etc.often.You can not do this with bits and pieces.....

I once owned the Lucy bootleg that seem to fit Jimmy.Also I heard there is one around with all (!) versions of the Anger movie.So the one of Jimmy ,too.

I got a great look vinyl bootleg of it and while as you rightly say it's probably hard to authenticate an instrumental guitar piece it certainly sounds like an absolute guitar genius on smack, so it would fit the bill perfectly for Jimmy at the time of recording

This might be true.Where can I listn to that ?

I remember loving Harpers "The same old Rock".Always thought this sounds like Jimmy.

Finally at the O2 show Roy told me that it was infact Jimmy playing the 2nd guitar during this great song.

Archived