New Led Zeppelin iPhone app

Mudbugclub

There is a new Led Zeppelin app out for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

This Day in Led Zeppelin lists every gig the band ever played, has a Zeppelin quiz with hundreds of interactive quiz questions, scored out of 10, (the quiz is great fun!), and a whole Zeppelin trivia section.

It also has a section called Song Notes where it tell's the story behind every Zeppelin studio recording, and the cleaver bit is, it can play your own Zeppelin songs from your iTunes while you read the song notes.

It also has links to everything Zeppelin.

Here is the iTunes link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/this-day-in-led-zeppelin/id414461191?mt=8&ls=1

This Day in Led Zeppelin lists every gig the band ever played, has a Zeppelin quiz with hundreds of interactive quiz questions, scored out of 10, (the quiz is great fun!), and a whole Zeppelin trivia section.

It also has a section called Song Notes where it tell's the story behind every Zeppelin studio recording, and the cleaver bit is, it can play your own Zeppelin songs from your iTunes while you read the song notes.

Here is the iTunes link:

Hmm shame I have "Crapberry", I mean "Blackberry" then :slapface:

Here is the iTunes link:

Got it - thanks!

I just downloaded this App to my IPad last night. It's really cool! There were a few mistakes that I noticed in the Trivia section, but nothing major. Then again, there were questions that I couldn't answer too. :whistling: Regardless, I would recommend it to anyone here since we're all...well...you know. :)

• 4 weeks later...

All well and good, I suppose...but I don't even have a cellphone.

Funny, I clicked on the link you provided, and reading the comments left by people who rated the app, I was struck by one guy who said he didn't realize Sandy Denny sang on Battle of Evermore.

Really?!? it's written right there in the song credits...doesn't anybody read anymore?

All well and good, I suppose...but I don't even have a cellphone.

Neither do I, by choice. As for this app. Lame. What do you need a Led Zep app for? Isn't that why you're here?

It's just like this, most of us these days waste our time glaring into the sun. Does anyone see the problem with this? :Thinking:

• 3 weeks later...

This is essentially spam since Mudbugclub runs the This Day In Music site. I know because he's spammed a number of other boards I belong to and was even banned from one because all he did was spam the board with info about his site (every single fucking day) and never participated in any of the discussions.

Archived