photos

Wow nice pics everyone!! The reviews I've read on this gig were very good, wish I could hear it. I felt a smidgen of my teen years creep up when I saw these!! Thank you!! I never thought I'd see Jimmy with grey hair! But it's very becoming on him!!

They're not Jay's, they mine. He'd posted the link almost as soon as I'd uploaded them. Many thanks to Jay for posting them. They've already had nearly 2000 hits each.

I was lucky enough to be standing about 30ft from the stage.

The full set:

hey paul

i reckon you must have been stood on my feet when you took the pics, i was stood in exactly that spot.

i was the tall guy with the stupid dumbstruck look on his face.

did you see Natalie imbruglia she was in the same place, as was one of the galagher brothers.

great photos by the way

I sure was. I guess you can tell by the pic I made.... ;)

You had a great spot too!

Yes just though i would ask lol !! yes we did, but hey I would of been aywhere for this gig, aslong as i was just inside !! it was amazing !! Glad you had a great time here in England :)

• 2 weeks later...
Wow. Super pics everyone. :cheer:

Brspled and Aquamarine? Think we were not that far away from each other!

Although 15 feet might as well have been a mile! :lol:

:hippy:

Judging from your clip, I think you were a bit further to the side--but yeah, you could have been a few feet away and I'd never have known! :lol:

The best pics of the night for me--other than those of the band, of course--are the ones I'll probably never see: two young white Italian guys with dreadlocks who wanted their pics taken on the floor of the arena with Celia and me, amid all the beer cups etc., just because we were all happy people who'd enjoyed a great show; and the guy (first language not English, otherwise nationality unknown) who wanted me to take a pic of him with the big shot of Ahmet on the screen behind him, also after the show. His digital camera was so fancy it took me five tries before we were satisfied, but when I got it right we were both all smiles. Two more happy people. :)

Archived