when ALL are ONE and ONE is ALL

dedanoe

how everything still turns to gold when ALL are ONE and ONE is ALL: what is the greatest evil committed by devil? it is said to be convincing the world it doesn't exist. and how does the devil do it? well, if i was in position to answer then i must be the devil himself don't i but still i will: okay, let me be the ONE for instance and try to answer where do you draw the borders between: 1) I AM THAT I AM and 2) I AM THAT I AM NOT. say you gave the answer as 1) I AM THE INTERIOR ME and 2) I AM THE EXTERIOR ME. now try answering by what my exterior is less mine than that of my interior being mine? you see: I AM THE ONLY THING THAT IS which in A way proved that the world doesn't exist, so AM I THE DEVIL himself? the worst evil by the devil is not actually proving the world doesn't exist but it is betraying THIS THREE-IN-ONE, handing him over to the humans for crucifixion.

mister Australia 2011 and miss India 2005 too? well, to take a firm stand on the ground and look at all those stars in the night sky is very much the same as to take the view from feminine's egg cell to all those masculine sperms around her, i mean, mother nature desires ARMAGEDDON (storm of fire balls falling on earth) the same way mother women desires her pregnancy (you know this one well). split the magnet in pieces two each of them is magnet new. how everything still turns to GOLD when ALL are ONE and ONE is SOLD.

i am not going anywhere... so that's what microwave background radiation was about: THE SMOKING ARSE GUN? i am kind a surprised by this new insight, i have a lot of physics to reconsider. i am still not done with Newton's GRAVITY word originating from E.T.'s GRAVE (kaku says: why should the aliens have all the fun? cum on human in the grave come on come on E.T. E.T. Macedonian I TI = American You Too, Be The Next).

edit: humankind is so bloody filthy, Eden must be careful with them all the time.

edit again: what is SO SO SO Nobel about THE SMOKING ARSE GUN???? anyway????

nobel_yin_yang.JPG?height=400&width=343

back to the GOLD again, only this time the black GOLD

close this topic ADMIN quick quick quick. let me out, let me out, let me in, let me in.

by the way, usually i don't stick to humans NOR aliens, i have only EDEN GOD.

the human offers a hand to the alien to say hello&welcome and the alien puts the middle finger in the human's life-line.

close this topic ADMIN quick quick quick. let me out, let me out, let me in, let me in.

by the way, usually i don't stick to humans NOR aliens, i have only EDEN GOD.

That's the only sensible thing you've written and I strongly concur.

I've been to Eden and it's a nice place.

edena.jpg

I've been to Eden and it's a nice place.

Macedonian Eden = 1 = American One

i spoke of it in the first post of this topic

edena.jpg

this Eden of yours is not even half a quazy-falsi-erroneous Babylon stairway to haven

6_gates_2_1.JPG?height=284&width=400

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

|H|

up is not the only way

Archived