Jealous

Mikeman

My name is Mike. I was born in 83. I have never been to a Zeppelin concert. My mother grew up listening to Zeppelin. She was a huge fan. She went to several concerts. Maybe that is where I get it. No other band compares. I am young for a Zeppelin fan. I would do anything to see them in concert. Unfortunately, that will probably never happen. I remember listening to the radio in 07 when they had their reunion. I hope everyone appreciated what they witnessed.

I know alot of people that claim to be Zeppelin fans. I have found there are alot of people that claim to be fans, but they can't even list ten of their songs. It is a popular thing to love Zeppelin. They have awesome t-shirts, and If you wear a t-shirt you must be a fan.

From a guy that will probably never get to see them live, to others that have gotten to see them perform... I am jealous. I just joined this forum. If I can't see them, I hope to learn everything I possibly can about them. They are the greatest band to ever exist, and I don't see that changing. I still get chill bumps when I hear many of their songs. No other band will ever be able to do that. I would love to hear from people that have seen them, or people that wish they had. I don't know... I am new to the forum thing, but I want to jump in on conversations, and soak up all I can.

Thanks,

Mike

My name is Mike. I was born in 83. I have never been to a Zeppelin concert. My mother grew up listening to Zeppelin. She was a huge fan. She went to several concerts. Maybe that is where I get it. No other band compares. I am young for a Zeppelin fan. I would do anything to see them in concert. Unfortunately, that will probably never happen. I remember listening to the radio in 07 when they had their reunion. I hope everyone appreciated what they witnessed.

I know alot of people that claim to be Zeppelin fans. I have found there are alot of people that claim to be fans, but they can't even list ten of their songs. It is a popular thing to love Zeppelin. They have awesome t-shirts, and If you wear a t-shirt you must be a fan.

From a guy that will probably never get to see them live, to others that have gotten to see them perform... I am jealous. I just joined this forum. If I can't see them, I hope to learn everything I possibly can about them. They are the greatest band to ever exist, and I don't see that changing. I still get chill bumps when I hear many of their songs. No other band will ever be able to do that. I would love to hear from people that have seen them, or people that wish they had. I don't know... I am new to the forum thing, but I want to jump in on conversations, and soak up all I can.

Thanks,

Mike

YOU ROCK! and when it comes to Zeppelin never say never! I never thought they would reform until I got to go to London for the 02 performance! Keep on dreaming because they come true!

Thanks,

Mike

Hi and Welcome, dont be jealous though, I got into Zeppelin in 1981 at 15 yrs of age, I just missed out on seeing them by a year, but I coped by going to the gigs you can see below in my signature. I was content enough to see the them solo, talking to pwople like "Knebby" on here about when they saw them etc....it cool and enjoy the site.

Hello there Mike, i'm a newbie on this forum, considering i was a lurker for a year or so before i made my first post. Born in 83 eh? That makes you 27, same age as my daughter.

I only ever saw Led Zep twice, and both times it was at the two Knebworth festivals that they did, the second one being the last UK show they played as the original band. I think the first was the best for atmosphere though, me and my mates made a week of it camping out by the side of the road before moving to the campsite at the side of Knebworth House. The whole week was totally memorable for me, as it was my first festival and i was only a young 16 or 17 year old, i can't remember now.

No need to get jealous though mate, i've never seen The Beatles LOL.

I know what you mean about chill bumps when you hear them, i still do every now and then, but it's not just the Zep that can do that to me.

Anyway, all the best and i'm sure a few more folk will be along soon to chime in.

That great, I went to the 85 Knebworth and Deep Purple, my first festival, great memories of camping too, but Zep79 is very cool.

Archived