Fan Interviews at Robert Plant - Boston 1/25/11

bigzepfan

Hello fellow Zepheads!

I'm trying out something completely new. Fan Interviews at rock concerts and i'm calling it FrontRowDave's "From the Fans" DVD Series.

If anyone is going to the Robert Plant and Band of Joy concert in Boston please read the following:

I will be conducting fan interviews outside of the House of Blues before and after the show. I'm not sure exactly where but I won't

be too hard to find. Just come to the front door to the venue and I won't be far.

So what I do is interview YOU and put YOU on my DVD. This is your chance to tell everyone

exactly how much we love Robert and/or his new Band of Joy.

Copies of the DVD will be sent to the bands management company and

other key people so HOPEFULLY robert will get a chance to see how much we love him!!! I cannot guarantee he will see it, of course

but I will make every effort. Of that you can be sure!!!!!

There is a waiver you have to sign in order to be on the DVD and feel free to bring whatever you want to showoff(cool shirt or whatever) or bring a list

of what you want to say. I will also have some preset questions if that's how you want to do it.

This is a completely new venture, only tried once at my hometown of Kingston, NY for Gregg Allman and his Band and the fans

seemed to love the idea! I'm very close to finalizing that one and will certainly be posting it as soon as it is available.

ONE THING TO EVERYONE: There will be no robert bashing allowed at all. I personally wish he was playing with JJJ, but you know what?

That's his choice and we all have to live with it. I am letting everyone know in advance now and at the show. It is unacceptable PERIOD.

If you can let me know in advance if you're interested that would help!

Rock on Everyone!

bigzepfan contacted me privately on January 6th to present this idea. FWIW I'm pleased to vouch for the intent & credibility of this endeavor.

I encourage all those who have the time and inclination to participate in this documentary series.

Boston Welcomes Robert Plant and The Band of Joy!

B)

We met up at the JBLZE in NYC in November and he mentioned he wanted to do something like this centering around the fans. Love the idea.

Dave, I hope you don't mind me mentioning that you'll be doing this in NYC next weekend for Robert's Beacon shows? I will definitely be a part of this next week. Dave's a true fan and has great wit and humor and will be great at this. It will only get better as it evolves and with more experience.

We met up at the JBLZE in NYC in November and he mentioned he wanted to do something like this centering around the fans. Love the idea.

Dave, I hope you don't mind me mentioning that you'll be doing this in NYC next weekend for Robert's Beacon shows? I will definitely be a part of this next week. Dave's a true fan and has great wit and humor and will be great at this. It will only get better as it evolves and with more experience.

Thank you SuperDave. It was awesome meeting you in NY also. Always great to meet another true fan of live music and especially zeppellin.

It's gonna be cold, but I'll be there on the 29th also. Getting ready to post a new string for it.

Rock On Everyone!!!

Thank you SuperDave. It was awesome meeting you in NY also. Always great to meet another true fan of live music and especially zeppellin.

It's gonna be cold, but I'll be there on the 29th also. Getting ready to post a new string for it.

Rock On Everyone!!!

I have been trying daily to get tickets for the 29th at the Beacon, but I guess they are sold out, and have been for a long while. Too late now to get a decent airfare to NYC (close to $500). But at least I have tickets for Louisville on April 8th.

Edited to say: Have a great time, everyone!

I have been trying daily to get tickets for the 29th at the Beacon, but I guess they are sold out, and have been for a long while. Too late now to get a decent airfare to NYC (close to $500). But at least I have tickets for Louisville on April 8th.

Edited to say: Have a great time, everyone!

Yeah I think it sold out pretty fast, maybe that's why they added the show on the 30th?

Anyway it's great that you will get to see him in Louisviile!

Yeah I think it sold out pretty fast, maybe that's why they added the show on the 30th?

Anyway it's great that you will get to see him in Louisviile!

It did sell out quite fast. I went on as soon as they went on sale and I'm about 14 or 15 rows back. Pretty good, but I expected better, by trying right away.

Stargroves Tangerine: Hope to see you there and I can deal with 30 degrees, considering it was only about 20 today! :freezing:

Hello fellow Zepheads!

I'm trying out something completely new. Fan Interviews at rock concerts and i'm calling it FrontRowDave's "From the Fans" DVD Series.

If anyone is going to the Robert Plant and Band of Joy concert in Boston please read the following:

I will be conducting fan interviews outside of the House of Blues before and after the show. I'm not sure exactly where but I won't

be too hard to find. Just come to the front door to the venue and I won't be far.

So what I do is interview YOU and put YOU on my DVD. This is your chance to tell everyone

other key people so HOPEFULLY robert will get a chance to see how much we love him!!! I cannot guarantee he will see it, of course

There is a waiver you have to sign in order to be on the DVD and feel free to bring whatever you want to showoff(cool shirt or whatever) or bring a list

of what you want to say. I will also have some preset questions if that's how you want to do it.

This is a completely new venture, only tried once at my hometown of Kingston, NY for Gregg Allman and his Band and the fans

seemed to love the idea! I'm very close to finalizing that one and will certainly be posting it as soon as it is available.

ONE THING TO EVERYONE: There will be no robert bashing allowed at all. I personally wish he was playing with JJJ, but you know what?

That's his choice and we all have to live with it. I am letting everyone know in advance now and at the show. It is unacceptable PERIOD.

Rock on Everyone!

Im sorry I didnt mean to repost your post, dont know how to delete it, maybe the MODS can help, BUT ANYWAY, Mr, Front Row Dave

A couple years ago, outside the Roseland Ballroom, Me and My friends were having a smoke before seeing Them Crooked Vultures, and we were tallking to a man and woman, and if I remember right, we struck up a convo and you called your self front row Dave, and you said you were first in line for the O2 reunion show, interviewed on CNN, I may be off base, but I remember Front Row Dave, and you unzipped your jacket to show us your T-Shirt from the O2 show, is this you? LOL Just curious

Hello fellow Zepheads!

Rock on Everyone!

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck to you in this endeavor. I'll be seeing Robert in LA in April.

Im sorry I didnt mean to repost your post, dont know how to delete it, maybe the MODS can help, BUT ANYWAY, Mr, Front Row Dave

A couple years ago, outside the Roseland Ballroom, Me and My friends were having a smoke before seeing Them Crooked Vultures, and we were tallking to a man and woman, and if I remember right, we struck up a convo and you called your self front row Dave, and you said you were first in line for the O2 reunion show, interviewed on CNN, I may be off base, but I remember Front Row Dave, and you unzipped your jacket to show us your T-Shirt from the O2 show, is this you? LOL Just curious

Hello cousinlouie,

That would be me! You nailed it! only it was BBC instead of CNN, but you're on!

It would either have been 10/15/09 (pouring down rain and the night that elephants blew my mind) or 2/8/10 (one very cold night).

I'm guessing it was Feb. Let me know!

Here's the stuff from London I mentioned:

This was soooo early the morning after the show. They picked us up in a limo at our hotel

and bought us to the BBC studio to interview us.

and one more if you're not bored to tears by now:

This is the Canadian TV Station: Harry didn't exactly tell the story right!

Hope to see you at one of the upcoming shows I'll be doing. I should have the list up soon.

Rock On!!!

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck to you in this endeavor. I'll be seeing Robert in LA in April.

Thank You so much. I've got a dream! Just like seeing Led Zeppelin Front Row!!!

Everyone's support and encouragement is really really appreciated. Knowing that I

have people behind me and supporting me means everything.

And enjoy the show!

Rock On!

Hello cousinlouie,

It would either have been 10/15/09 (pouring down rain and the night that elephants blew my mind) or 2/8/10 (one very cold night).

This was soooo early the morning after the show. They picked us up in a limo at our hotel

Hope to see you at one of the upcoming shows I'll be doing. I should have the list up soon.

Rock On!!!

Hello cousinlouie,

Rock On!!!

Hello cousinlouie,

Rock On!!!

WOW Dave! Didn't realize you had been interviewed by the BBC and CBC for this show. Don't know why this didn't come up at the JBLZE show in New York City. Anyway....loved the interviews and what an experience. Too bad I missed it, but had the chance but couldn't do it, because of monetary and other obligations. Now I regret it!

See you next Saturday at the Beacon!

I met Dave at the Them Crooked Vultures show in Indianapolis last year in May. He is a great guy and it was so fun hanging out with him in line and during the show. Dave is a super great person and huge music fan. Good luck with your new venture. It's a great idea and I think it will be very successful!

LedZepGurl Rocks! I didn't even ask her to and she shows up with chicken sandwich in hand. UR so awesome and it's soo good to hear from U. Will never forget that Indy show My God was that amazing.

and I don't know if I told you but now Alberta Cross who was the warmup band that night is definitely my favorite new band now. They are truly amazing and highly highly recommend checking them out.

Thanks for the wellwishes on the "show". One thing is absolutely for sure. it's going to be a hell of alot of fun!

I met Dave at the Them Crooked Vultures show in Indianapolis last year in May. He is a great guy and it was so fun hanging out with him in line and during the show. Dave is a super great person and huge music fan. Good luck with your new venture. It's a great idea and I think it will be very successful!

Couldn't agree with you more as I found that out when meeting with Dave before the JBLZE show in NYC back in November. We had a great time and saw a phenomenal show. Dave is a true Zep and overall music fan. I'm sure he'll succeed with this as he seems to have the right insight on what direction this will take. Only needs the experience to take its' path.

Thank You so much. I've got a dream! Just like seeing Led Zeppelin Front Row!!!

Everyone's support and encouragement is really really appreciated. Knowing that I

have people behind me and supporting me means everything.

And enjoy the show!

Rock On!

Dave, those videos did not bore me at all. They were quite interesting and you are truly a generous person. What a lucky fellow that Jeff Jones was.

You know I will be enjoying the show.

OK, you guys are turning me all red here. A huge thank you to everyone!

I'll be leaving for the show later this morning so I can get there early tomorrow.

I haven't figured out yet how to access lz.com on my iphone but i can

get emails.

I can be reached anytime at:

frontrowdave@hotmail.com

Rock On!

What an trip it was! First and Foremost - Robert and the Band of Joy absolutely kicks ass. They play together like

they've been together for years. Spot on as they would say in England!

We were very lucky to get an extra zep song, Nobody Fault But Mine. They opened with it and, as the others, different but good.

I've got alot of fan interviews. There are some awesome Led Zeppelin fans that go to Robert Plant concerts let me tell U!!!!

I hope everyone enjoys my video when it's all done. It's going to take abit (usually two weeks) but it will be awesome when done.

It's amazing what some people will say when u put them on a camera!

Rock On!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived