What Famous People do you personally know ?

Fool In The Rain 60

I know Marvin Humes, he is with the Boy Band JLS. They were X Factor runners up in 2008, they lost out to Alexandra Burke.

He went to school with my eldest son from the age of 5-11 years old. They were friends until they went to secondary school.

Marvin lived in the same street as I do, he has moved on now but his parents still live here.

I know Marvin Humes, he is with the Boy Band JLS. They were X Factor runners up in 2008, they lost out to Alexandra Burke.

He went to school with my eldest son from the age of 5-11 years old. They were friends until they went to secondary school.

Marvin lived in the same street as I do, he has moved on now but his parents still live here.

JLS ! wash your mouth out in this forum with words that could cause offense :blink::) .

There are people on here who know some pretty famous people but they will not say............so I will say for them :)..nah not really.

This a bit creepy but my ex wife's best mate lived 2 doors away from Fred and Rosmary West as a child......................EEEK

JLS ! wash your mouth out in this forum with words that could cause offense :blink::) .

There are people on here who know some pretty famous people but they will not say............so I will say for them :)..nah not really.

This a bit creepy but my ex wife's best mate lived 2 doors away from Fred and Rosmary West as a child......................EEEK

They don't have to be mega famous like JLS....:lol:, you may have gone to school with somebody who then went on to become well known.

They can be famous for any reason,

P.S Who died and put you in charge as Forum spokes person........:D

None. I did have my knee surgery performed in 1999 by the then-orthopedic surgeon of the Chicago Blackhawks, the late Dr. Louis Kolb, but I wouldn't say I knew him. He just sliced my leg open, put in a plate and six screws, and then stapled it shut.

They don't have to be mega famous like JLS....:lol:, you may have gone to school with somebody who then went on to become well known.

They can be famous for any reason,

P.S Who died and put you in charge as Forum spokes person........:D

Bit like vampires biting people I have been taken over by "Sensibles" and I am now the forum spokesperson, who else could be...well "BigDan" is outspoken so maybe he should :).

NO didn't go to school with anyone who went on to be famous, have met a alot of famous people through connections in life but not atually went to school with one who became well known.

The village where I grew up as a teenager had a guy who went onto to play football for Manchester City and played in the F.A Cup final in 1981 against Spurs ( a year after your beloved "Hammers" won the cup, with Brookings weird header :))and he scored a goal in the reply. It was a big thing at the time as he was playing for them when were were growing up and would come back to the village and say hi, which was cool.

Also and I know as this is digressing from your post but do you remember B.A Robertson late 70's/early 80's singer with I think one of his was "bang bang" or something like it, well he moved to near where we lived as teens and we got wind of it as it was the time of his song in the charts and he bought a big ol house. A friend and i went up to his house (we were 13 or something), knocked on his door and give him his due he talked on the door step for about half hour, I even asked him if he knew Jimmy Page and he said Yes lol.

Bit like vampires biting people I have been taken over by "Sensibles" and I am now the forum spokesperson, who else could be...well "BigDan" is outspoken so maybe he should :).

NO didn't go to school with anyone who went on to be famous, have met a alot of famous people through connections in life but not atually went to school with one who became well known.

The village where I grew up as a teenager had a guy who went onto to play football for Manchester City and played in the F.A Cup final in 1981 against Spurs ( a year after your beloved "Hammers" won the cup, with Brookings weird header :))and he scored a goal in the reply. It was a big thing at the time as he was playing for them when were were growing up and would come back to the village and say hi, which was cool.

Also and I know as this is digressing from your post but do you remember B.A Robertson late 70's/early 80's singer with I think one of his was "bang bang" or something like it, well he moved to near where we lived as teens and we got wind of it as it was the time of his song in the charts and he bought a big ol house. A friend and i went up to his house (we were 13 or something), knocked on his door and give him his due he talked on the door step for about half hour, I even asked him if he knew Jimmy Page and he said Yes lol.

Is there any known antidote for this "sensible" problem you are having :)

As for BIGDAN he is out spoken, but he hasn't got the time to devote to such a huge undertaking.

So you have known famous people from your childhood, as they lived near you.

Another person I knew was "Alan Dickens" who played for West Ham in the 80's

:friends:

Is there any known antidote for this "sensible" problem you are having :)

As for BIGDAN he is out spoken, but he hasn't got the time to devote to such a huge undertaking.

So you have known famous people from your childhood, as they lived near you.

Another person I knew was "Alan Dickens" who played for West Ham in the 80's

:friends:

I remember him :), I do remember when I was really young, we lived next door to Ted Macdougall who played for Manchester United,, Bpurnemouth, Norwich and West ham for little bit.

Archived